Next 2 games are must wins...

bills6969

6 minutes ago, Joaquin1119 said:

we can't beat Cleveland. Our offense can't score if their life depends on it. Something needs to happen ASAP and get this offense going. If we end up missing the playoff I sure can see the Bills doing a clean house AGAIN for the 50th time ?

Well they are about 2 weeks too late, unless their are a bunch of playmakers just sitting at home right now waiting for a team to call....

They might get by an improved Miami, but Denver will be a handful.  Most of the Bills fans probably have no respect for the Broncos but I’d take a 1 point win and get outta there. Sucks but I think we finish 9-7 and miss out 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The playoffs are done after today. That’s just understanding what’s ahead of us and using your head not your heart. Today was the most important game of the ***** year and stunning...we lose

We will just reach year #20 of no 10 win seasons and finish 9-6-1 and squeak into the playoffs by a slim tie breaker. Ownership will have met their quota and won’t do anything in free agency and we will lock up overrated players long term.