Next 2 games are must wins...

bills6969

6 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

We aren’t getting to 10 wins. There are so many losses left on this schedule. That’s why you had to win today. We are probably done now. I’d actually be worried about even getting to 9. It’s pathetic. From 6-2 to ***** no playoffs in a year where the AFC is way down 

Probably won’t win another game, and probably will forget to enter our draft picks in on time.  It’s allllll falling down. 

4 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

Nothing to be happy about rooting for a team you know is heading off a cliff...

You're so emotional.

The Bills are an average team fighting for a playoff spot in a division that shuts them out to winning because this Pats* team has

been the GOATS of the NFL.

You will spend this entire week posting hot takes while I will hope they can beat the fish and get closer to the playoffs.

4 minutes ago, Cygnus99 said:

It is possible the Bills will lose out and be 6-10 

Yes, it's possible.

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

You're so emotional.

The Bills are an average team fighting for a playoff spot in a division that shuts them out to winning because this Pats* team has

been the GOATS of the NFL.

Hmm, not emotional at all, actually the opposite.  McDermott is a bad HC, it's been out there for all Bills fans to see his out of step coaching style since the start. The one's who are emotional are the one's who have "hope" lol, that has nothing to do with having a good HC and actually competing at a high level. 

42 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Why are the playoffs such a big deal for this team?  They'll get embarrassed.

Because flawed or not, there's a tremendous difference in how much I enjoy a season in which week 17 means something, and then ends well, and then the season actually continues, versus half empty stadiums with indifferent players as is usually the case in December?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, dubs said:

I definitely think the Bills still make the playoffs. Today was gross though. Allen was gross. 

last 3 weeks have been shaky.  one more loss and we are tied for WC.  there is nothing that says we are likely to make the playoffs.