Hauschka owns this One

billsfan_34

18 minutes ago, Tesla03 said:

not really

this is just a mediocre team from top to bottom. and it starts with our Head coach. Mcdermott is no better than our previous failed coaches. he will be gone by the end of next season. 

Absolutely correct. McDermott is Clapping Jauron

18 minutes ago, Tesla03 said:

not really

this is just a mediocre team from top to bottom. and it starts with our Head coach. Mcdermott is no better than our previous failed coaches. he will be gone by the end of next season. 

Totally agree, we're getting exposed and honestly I don't think we make the playoffs. This is not that good a team. 

1 minute ago, BigDingus said:

Pile on the kicker who missed 2 FGs, but forget that Allen's MISSED A WIDE THE F OPEN EASY TD that would've given us the same amount of points and a win...

Only he was drafted in the 1st round and paid more money to make those passes, yet he whiffed on several including a guaranteed TD.

But yeah.. he's only our franchise QB... it shouldn't be expected that he complete a single deep pass, let alone a wide open freebie TD. The kicker on the other hand, now that guy is the cornerstone of the franchise!

How dare he have a bad game!

Wait... didn't we win 2 games because opposing kickers failed to make FGs? Funny how those missed FGs didn't matter, and Josh was the reason we won, but now that the shoe is on the foot, it IS the kicker that matters, not the QB.?

I agree absolutely about Allen. But Hauschka has become a liability now.  And after this game Nobody is above criticism. 

4 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Pile on the kicker who missed 2 FGs, but forget that Allen's MISSED A WIDE THE F OPEN EASY TD that would've given us the same amount of points and a win...

Only he was drafted in the 1st round and paid more money to make those passes, yet he whiffed on several including a guaranteed TD.

But yeah.. he's only our franchise QB... it shouldn't be expected that he complete a single deep pass, let alone a wide open freebie TD. The kicker on the other hand, now that guy is the cornerstone of the franchise!

How dare he have a bad game!

Wait... didn't we win 2 games because opposing kickers failed to make FGs? Funny how those missed FGs didn't matter, and Josh was the reason we won, but now that the shoe is on the foot, it IS the kicker that matters, not the QB.?

When did he miss a wide open TD?  I didn't see it...

17 minutes ago, Tesla03 said:

I read somewhere that even when we are winning, we still look like one of the worst run organizations in sports and man that is so true. 

Hmmmm....Where have I heard this kind of comment before..."Some people are saying.....Fake news"...ha

Edited by Lagoon Blues

32 minutes ago, Tesla03 said:

not really

With each game McClappy slowly morphs into Dick Juaron. Hauschka has been bad this year and the end of last year. No more House $. Just loose change in the couch. I don't know anymore if JA is the future? 0-16 on deep throws. No accuracy,  touch or trajectory beyond 30 yards. And obviously no one (Daboll, Dorsey) are working with him on this.