Hauschka owns this One

billsfan_34

3 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Should have kept Dustin Hopkins.

This loss isn't solely on Hausch.  There is a lot wrong with this team.

Yeah he loss it. 

He could've assisted the team in redeeming itself for its mistakes much like Feleciano allowed Allen after his fumble in the red zone.

Hauschka has one job: make fields goals.

He blew it and is overrated...have thought for a minute now that he is overrated...was so excited when Chase McLaughlin was brought in as a possible replacement. 

Just now, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

The fact that you're getting "laughing" reactions to this is mind-boggling. With a good kicker, we're 12 points better today. We abstained from field goals twice and turned it over on downs each time because Hauschka doesn't have the range anymore. Hauschka is a major, major weakness on this football team.

enough of this

when your offense puts blame on the kicker you don't have a good offense. you act like Allen was driving down the field scoring TD's all game. 

The offense is to blame first. He needs to make those kicks, but the offense needs to do a better job, so that it doesn't come down to a struggling kicker.

I was a fan hiring Daboll for the type of offense he brings, but his play calling and lack of feel of the game has me second guessing (often...). He seems guilty of forcing things when he doesn't need to, and over-thinking things. For the second week in a row, he called the exact same play in similar situations, and paid for it (last week, the jet sweep "toss", this week, the Allen designed run<<<both plays that the Bills have run multiple times this year and last...). ***EDIT: How could I forget running the same exact play multiple times at the goal line last week???...***  He's not fooling anyone. As soon as he starts calling plays that actually move the chains and get Allen into a rhythm, he abondons what was working, and plays right into the hands of the opponent. Daboll shouldn't have had to worry about being out-coached by the Browns, but he essentially out-coached himself. 

After that, the Bills cannot get out of their own way with offensive penalties and drops. Granted, those drops, if caught, would make Daboll and Allen look better right now...

Defensively, the book is out. The Bills over commit against the outside run, and if you stretch them out, there will be daylight on cut backs. Line up with a split backfield so that the defense doesn't know where the ball is going, and cut the run to the middle.

Blame Hauschka if you want, but the team as a whole lost the game, and was relying on Houschka to bail them out.

Edited by Drunken Pygmy Goat
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Hauschka hasn't hit anything outside 50 this season? If that's the case and you cannot trust him outside 50 then why is he here? I don't think he has been the same since that injury a while back. Also if you know you cannot trust him outside 50 and he's already missed a close one then once again why aren't you going for it on 4th?? dumb decision making by McD.

• Like (+1) 1

Pile on the kicker who missed 2 FGs, but forget that Allen's MISSED A WIDE THE F OPEN EASY TD that would've given us the same amount of points and a win...

Only he was drafted in the 1st round and paid more money to make those passes, yet he whiffed on several including a guaranteed TD.

But yeah.. he's only our franchise QB... it shouldn't be expected that he complete a single deep pass, let alone a wide open freebie TD. The kicker on the other hand, now that guy is the cornerstone of the franchise!

How dare he have a bad game!

Wait... didn't we win 2 games because opposing kickers failed to make FGs? Funny how those missed FGs didn't matter, and Josh was the reason we won, but now that the shoe is on the foot, it IS the kicker that matters, not the QB.?

1 minute ago, BillsFanSD said:

I was just thinking to myself, "Well, at least people won't be stupidly dragging Josh Allen for this one."  Then I read the thread.  Should have known better.

Well whats your assessment then? Sure, theres other areas that were bad but the fg kicker is a huge problem. It is changing play calling now too.

Lol you guys think Hausch- Monopoly Money is going to be cut midseason?!?!

No Fing way! Bojork could've hit 5 yard punts all day today instead of finally having his best day as a punter and he still wouldn't be cut because he "holds well" apparently...(After today maybe we have to reexamine this) When one player finally gets their $#!+ together another usually solid player loses theirs:cry: