Hauschka owns this One

billsfan_34

They simply don't score enough points and the defense lacks that true difference maker. Solid football team that's not ready to seriously compete.

Yes, the Bills could have won this game if Haushka makes both kicks, so he deserves blame; he "owns" this one? Not really. 

But if scapegoating the kicker gets ya though the day, so be it.

Called it. 

This fanbase is so predictable.

I'm also predicting there will be 5 times more blame Daboll threads than Josh Allen ones. 

Because obviously he should put more trust in the 3rd round RB than the franchise QB. All Singletary all the time! .... but Josh is still great, just give the ball less please!

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Chicken Boo said:

Can't ignore all of the other problems on this team.  Hauschka should be cut on monday morning.  That's only a part of what's wrong.

Agreed- we abandoned the run again. Daboll has been bad. Allen cant hit the long ball. Levi brutal again. Poyer played bad. Just a joke

1 minute ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Don’t blame Hauschka, he showed you he couldn’t hit the field goal earlier. McDermott, is to blame. What is Hauschka suppose to say ‘sorry coach I can’t hit that’?

Totally agree, although that still makes the kicker an extreme liability, but yeah I agree. I couldn't believe McD made that call. Was he going to clap and intensely concentrate the kick an extra few yards? Unbelievable.