Bills at Browns Post Game Post Mortem

12 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

If the Bills miss the playoff's, and I am Pegula, I tell Beane to fire McDermott and start a HC search, and Beane has full say on who to hire, no butting in from the owners. I personally would do that no matter what, because even if the Bills sneak into the playoff's with this pitifull schedule, McDermott is showing he can't coach in this modern era of football. It's simply a waste of everyone's time to keep him on as HC.

All depends on the record surely. 10-6, 9-7 he's not getting the can. 

3 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

And how many more seasons of this do you really want watch exactly? Me personally, I've seen enough of McDermott, he's not HC material and many of you know that, why prolong the inevitable?

3 weeks ago people were calling him a coach if the year candidate.  The one thing he should do is tell Daboll to get the ball in Singletary’s hands.

You can yell all you want; this team is 6-3.  Losing a close game isn’t cause to set the barn on fire.

Edited by oldmanfan
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gray Beard said:

When the Bills lose by 3 points, a lot of people complain about accuracy, play calling, field goal kickers, etc.

When the Bills win by 3 points, if anybody complains about those things, they’re told to shut up. 

That's the willfully ignorant sect of the fan base at work. There have been signs all season long that this team is not very good.

4 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

And how many more seasons of this do you really want watch exactly? Me personally, I've seen enough of McDermott, he's not HC material and many of you know that, why prolong the inevitable?

I know what your saying. I feel that way about Allen. Last drive was a horror show. But as a HC mcdermott is 6-3.  

Edited by london_bills

2 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

3 weeks ago people were calling him a coach if the year candidate.  The one thing he should do is tell Daboll to get the ball in Singletary’s hands.

You can yell all you want; this team is 6-3.  Losing a close game isn’t cause to set the barn on fire.

And the ppl calling him COY had no friggin clue... Look at his career so far, he can't beat good teams.

Edited by Seven-N-Nine

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

real fans know pretenders and frauds

The point I made was we deserve the record we have and him saying we don't is a load of crap. This wasn't about how good we are or not. We did win those games. Do we deserve to be mentioned among the elite? Of course not. Again that's not what our back and forth was about. We do dederve to be 6-3. So, in the context of the conversation between bullbuchanan and me, what's your point?

1 hour ago, Wayne Cubed said:

Because he’s not there mentally, he misses a wide open Beasley on that play. He was always going to Brown pre snap but if he would have identified the defense and blitz he would have had Beasley wide open with room to roam.

Nothing more revealing about Allen’s progress than that clip! ??

Just now, TwistofFate said:

Its all hard to watch, but according to most on this board, Allen had a good game.   He was absolutely terrible today.   He's the reason we lost. 

He wasnt great, but if both kickers make all their field goals the Bills still win 22-20.   Hauschka, Allen, Poor play calling, and bad tackling all played a part.  They lost as a team.