Bills at Browns Post Game Post Mortem

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

That wont happen.....because the D is good every year with him....and we are winning.

I really miss Greg Roman

great so we have a DC?  Wait or is that because of Frazier. Ooo and it should be good how many Assets have been put in to a defense to make it well good?

now No2 OC and it is the same exact offense as the first. Common Denominator?  The HC that hired them

Edited by MAJBobby

Just now, Maine-iac said:

If we could just see 4th quarter Allen all 4 quarters we'd be onto something.  He seems to make a number of clutch plays late in games.  He did it this week also but the other 3 quarters there's huge sequences where the offense can't do anything.

7 points in Q4 isn’t good. 

1 hour ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Bills will finish 9-7. No playoffs.

McD better figure what he has to do to get Daboll andvthis offense to score points!  If things don’t change, Daboll has to go and let Dorsey call the games. It’s in satisfactory that this team struggles putting up points.

Is Dorsey qualified? What's his body of work

8 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

Every week is a struggle with this team  Where was the run game today? 

I believe the run game was on the Cleveland side of the ball....seems like teams are able to run pretty much all they want.  I will say however that the defense holding Cleveland to no TD from inside the 10 on eight consecutive plays it pretty amazing.  

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

great so we have a DC?  Wait or is that because of Frazier. Ooo and it should be good how many Assets have been put in to a defense to make it well good?

now No2 OC and it is the same exact offense as the first. Common Denominator?  The HC that hired them

Just wait till FA and the draft  Bet we get that run d fixed real good

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

You are preaching to the choir on how many assets get allocated to the D as opposed to the O

That needs to happen this next offseason

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

The third and three play where josh threw incomplete deep to Beasley, who was double-covered, changed the game.

But Levi Wallace losing track of Higgins lost the game.

True but I dont think this should have come down to that 1 play

8 minutes ago, Dopey said:

We don't deserve our record?! What a load of crap.

? Based on what? This is not a good football team. They've been playing at a very mediocre level in an extremely weak year for the AFC. They've only been able to beat the very worst teams in the entire league so far, and have struggled mightily in several of those wins. Today's game should show you that this is a really a 3-6 team with masquerading as something better because of the 3rd easiest schedule in the league.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

So you're willing to take action and fire everybody on the off chance that things might change even though you're unsure they will?

I would. And I would support the mystery box coach, because McDermott is never winning a super bowl in this league. Imagine being a Browns fan watching our last drive. "Oh they're gonna just kick it! hahahah, ok"

1 hour ago, arcane said:

I didn't say they were in response to me. I saw them in the threads I read, over and over. Not sure what your point is, because I never indicated otherwise.

My point is we always have people that show up and comment only after a loss, and disappear after a win.

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

You are preaching to the choir on how many assets get allocated to the D as opposed to the O

That needs to happen this next offseason

my prediction is we get another cb with the #1 pick and add some more mid tier names for the offense  Speaking of which where was Tyler Kroft today?

1 hour ago, Albwan said:

Who are they beating down the stretch?  Jets dropped 34 on the giants today....all the media had it right.

They are going to be lucky to win 2 or 3 more. 

Yeah we might have trouble beating the Jets this year. Like even if we had 2 chances to beat them we still wouldn't be able to do it.