Bills at Browns Post Game Post Mortem

Exactly as I predicted. A loss. I said Chubb would run over this team, he did. I said that would open up the passing game, it did. 

In the end, this isn't on the kicker, as every homer and excuse maker here wants to make. A 52 yarder to tie the game, on grass, for a kicker who kicks on turf, isn't a gimme. Allen sucked today. He's slow and indecisive. And the coaching didn't help. Singletary had as many touches as that pile of human excrement for the Browns that hasn't played in a year. And the FO's fingerprints are all over this as well. The drafted a raw, real f'in raw, QB. They went out and grabbed a bunch of mediocre smurfs to play WR. They signed a lot of mediocre FA OL who aren't good. What they did n FA was depth moves teams make but for this team, they're starters.

So keep up the homer talk, but this team is what I and many others have said while being accused of being anti-fans. They have 6 wins against garbage teams. 

This one is on Allen's suckitude and Daboll's garbage offense. To win you need to outscore the opponent and this team wins close games against bad teams and can never win a game on their own. Every win is a squeaker thanks to the D. Relying on that gets you what you got today. When you hear the Raven's threw out their playbooks and redesigned their entire offense around Jackson and Daboll runs the same predictable 3 and 5 slants week after week, you should understand this team will be rebuilding in 2021-2022 after the failed Allen experiment ends on 2020.

I won my bet today, took the Browns -2.5. Easiest pick of the week. Bills haven't beat anyone and the Browns have been beaten by good teams. If you couldn't see that, you're staring through your rose colored glasses.

This team ends 9-7 and outside the playoffs. Losses to the Ravens, Cowboys, Steelers, and Pats and it's over. I wouldn't be shocked if they finish 8-8 and also lose against the Broncos at home. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Got lucky early in the year winning with the other team missing field goals.  Payback today.  We're not that good.  Let's face it.  Might sneak in the playoffs this year.  That's about it.    Fun game to watch!!!  Go Bills.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 3rdand12 said:

Browns have some serious high level players

elite perhaps

Chubb Landry and Beckham come to mind. that is very tough to defense and we did quite well.
Mistakes will kill you ,and the Bills made mistakes

Allen again needs to look in the mirror with putting ball on the carpet

So we dont have the roster to compete?  I agree.  Upgrading the wr, dl is necessary 

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Taking off and running from what I can see, as well as short, quick slants which is what we should be running.  It isn't the deep ball; he has the arm, not the accuracy.  

He's not Jackson, hell isn't even Tyrod.   

I have no idea what Allen is anymore.

He can barely hit a guy in stride unless he has 4 seconds and completely clean pocket.

I had hope for him in the beginning of the season, there's no hope now. 

He simply doesn't have the it factor, nor does he have a single strong go to ability. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, TwistofFate said:

Way to ignore the ? in the room. 

Those shots were there.   The timing to call them was there.   The execution was NOT. 

Why call them?  Its obvious Allen isnt there as a passer to hit consistently he hasnt hit a deep shot yet   Its like Kitchens not running the football.  Stop outsmarting yourself  Just get the first down  Take those shots off play action on 1st down or 2nd and short.  Dabol makes things way too tough and complicated Too smart for his own good

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 3rdand12 said:

Browns have some serious high level players

elite perhaps

Chubb Landry and Beckham come to mind. that is very tough to defense and we did quite well.
Mistakes will kill you ,and the Bills made mistakes

Allen again needs to look in the mirror with putting ball on the carpet

Allen HAS to wake up. He can not be allowed to put the ball on the carpet

And he cant be allowed to sleepwalk to start the game. Levi and run d not withstsnding...  we held them to 19 points. I just cant deal with the constant passes for Allen. The reason he keeps coming back in the 4th... is because he never puts anyone to bed early 

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Locomark said:

Let’s face it we still don’t have enough talent on offense. Josh was mediocre, his right tackles are terrible so they can’t run right or throw deep without him getting hit in the face, and the WRs aren’t getting much separation if any.

You think right tackle was the problem?  Interesting. Myles Garrett was beating Dawkins, our LT, regularly.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Taking off and running from what I can see, as well as short, quick slants which is what we should be running.  It isn't the deep ball; he has the arm, not the accuracy.  

Allen has gotten significantly better at the intermediate throws. We seem to convert a decent number of 2nd and 3rd & long situations. I feel like we are more likely to convert 3rd and 10 than 3rd & 3, but I don't have numbers to prove it. 

Just now, DuckyBoys said:

Why call them?  Its obvious Allen isnt there as a passer to hit consistently he hasnt hit a deep shot yet   Its like Kitchens not running the football.  Stop outsmarting yourself  Just get the first down  Take those shots off play action on 1st down or 2nd and short.  Dabol makes things way too tough and complicated Too smart for his own good

We have had the opportunity,  Josh just misses everytime 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

I swear clock management by not just the Bills but the majority of the teams across the NFL and college football is absolutely brutal. It's like they have no clue how a clock works.

Like yeah let's throw a pass to Singletary.. he gets tackled then let's burn at least 25 seconds before the next play and leave 26 seconds on the gameclock at the CLE 35-yard line. We had 59 seconds left with a timeout left from their 41-yard line then one play later we have 26 seconds left from their 35-yard line. Seriously WTH.

I'll see so many scenarios in college where there will be 1:52 on the clock.. the other team has no timeouts left and it's 1st down and the other team comes out and runs a play instead of victory formation. NFL has a lot of issues like that too.

The IQ level of so many football players and coaches makes you wonder how they can even tie their own shoelaces.

So you’re saying we ran out of time?

1 minute ago, zonabb said:

Exactly as I predicted. A loss. I said Chubb would run over this team, he did. I said that would open up the passing game, it did. 

In the end, this isn't on the kicker, as every homer and excuse maker here wants to make. A 52 yarder to tie the game, on grass, for a kicker who kicks on turf, isn't a gimme. Allen sucked today. He's slow and indecisive. And the coaching didn't help. Singletary had as many touches as that pile of human excrement for the Browns that hasn't played in a year. And the FO's fingerprints are all over this as well. The drafted a raw, real f'in raw, QB. They went out and grabbed a bunch of mediocre smurfs to play WR. They signed a lot of mediocre FA OL who aren't good. What they did n FA was depth moves teams make but for this team, they're starters.

So keep up the homer talk, but this team is what I and many others have said while being accused of being anti-fans. They have 6 wins against garbage teams. 

This one is on Allen's suckitude and Daboll's garbage offense. To win you need to outscore the opponent and this team wins close games against bad teams and can never win a game on their own. Every win is a squeaker thanks to the D. Relying on that gets you what you got today. When you hear the Raven's threw out their playbooks and redesigned their entire offense around Jackson and Daboll runs the same predictable 3 and 5 slants week after week, you should understand this team will be rebuilding in 2021-2022 after the failed Allen experiment ends on 2020.

I won my bet today, took the Browns -2.5. Easiest pick of the week. Bills haven't beat anyone and the Browns have been beaten by good teams. If you couldn't see that, you're staring through your rose colored glasses.

This team ends 9-7 and outside the playoffs. Losses to the Ravens, Cowboys, Steelers, and Pats and it's over. I wouldn't be shocked if they finish 8-8 and also lose against the Broncos at home. 

Since you are a betting man and you want to run your mouth I’ll bet you 200.00 on a 4 team parlay that they BIlls beat 1 out of those 4 teams.

How does that sound.

2 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

It’s not disingenuous to say that pass contributed to the loss at all. Was it THE reason for the loss? Of course not. But waiving that play away and saying “low percentage” so it didn’t matter? That it was inconsequential? BS. You’re the disingenuous one. Joshie is a big boy now and the QB of the team. He bears blame here. Or you can keep deluding yourself. Pathetic

Explain why without trying to point to only one pass. I'm not absolving him of all blame, but the idiots here claiming he sucks because of this game, or that he was the main reason we lost, and then pointing to one missed pass are, in fact, idiots. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1