Bills at Browns Post Game Post Mortem

Careful play calling on offense.  Some of the pass plays left Allen with no one to throw to.  I know he misses open receivers but why do Bills opponents have guys who are wide open?  This has been the hall mark of McDermott's soft pass coverage.  

1 minute ago, Chill said:

Josh may be salvageable if we make a change at OC fast. Dabs have ruined him almost to the point of no return. 

Either you can hit open receivers or you can’t. I think what we’re seeing is what we’re going to get.

5 minutes ago, BillsMafi$ said:

Is it time for McDermot to go?

Lol. The board after a loss is funny. I guess it's the same with every fan base. Everyone here thinks the Chiefs are the team to beat, meanwhile their board is imploding after the loss to the Titans today because of their wretched defense. Some saying Reid should be fired. Too funny.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Starting to seriously question if Josh Allen can improve. Right now it just doesn’t seem so and this is exactly who he might be. And if what we are watching is what Allen “might be”. It isn’t good enough 

Welcome to reality.  Glad to have you! 

Some of us have been tuned into this for quite a while now.

It is going to take a LONG time for more fans to come on board here.

Eventually, this will not be a point of contention; it will be obvious.

10 minutes ago, ganesh said:

This is bull.  Josh did what he was asked to do...the fault lies with the play calling.  

He was asked to go 22/41 for under 300 yards, zero TD's, and two fumbles? He has 4 more passing TD's than rushing TD's. 3 less picks than passing TD's? Thats GOD AWFUL. Josh Allen IS NOT GOOD! He's adequate at BEST. STOP defending white Vince Young 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Buddy Hix said:

That was pathetic...I’m pretty pissed. Obviously, the team can still get a playoff birth but I wouldn’t bet on it. I’m officially out on Josh Allen and Daboll, neither are the answer. So we are just spinning our wheels for a few more years until we give up on Allen, so depressing.

Mark it; no coming back.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Vertig0 said:

Because it's the hot narrative here. Always. 

Defense gashed? Nope. Kicker missing a 34 yarder? Nope. In position to tie, another missed FG? Nope. 

Defense allowed 0. Special teams was immaculate. Entire loss is on #17. Duh. 

Not an Allen defender or supporter, but it's ridiculous in here. 

You'd be hard pressed to find anyone who pins the blame solely on Allen. He's part of the problem, but not the only one.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, par73 said:

The end of that last drive was brutal. Where was the urgency to score-- or at least get closer? Did they really think that kicker was going to hit from 50+?

One of my biggest problems with this coaching staff.

As soon as they reached FG range, their immediate reaction was to curl-up and play for OT.  

They had enough time on the clock, and a TO at their disposal.  No reason not to be thinking touchdown on that last drive.

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Daboll is a REAL problem.

I wouldn't mind seeing him canned.

Give it up.   Play calling was absolutely not the problem.  Those plays were there to be had.   Wake the ***** up.  52% completion percentage was the problem.   

Overthrows, under throws, bad throws,  thays the problem.   Dont blame the OC for calling the perfect play your Qb cant execute. 

So sick of your excuses.   Allen just isnt good enough.   Face it. Own it.  Devise a plan to FIX IT. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2