Bills at Browns Post Game Post Mortem

6 minutes ago, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

This loss is on Josh and his inability to hit on any deep passes. The two he missed were the difference in the game.  No point in a cannon if you can’t hit anything with it...

BS; he's part to blame.  But he did pass them down for the go ahead score and then drove them down for the tying FG.  The defense let them marched down the field.

2 minutes ago, clayboy54 said:

And what about K.C. losing to Tennessee WITH the GOAT Mahomes?

That dude isn’t all that. Last week may have been the first time Hill had to extend for a ball, most of the time Mahomes is under throwing him. 

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

The third and three play where josh threw incomplete deep to Beasley, who was double-covered, changed the game.

But Levi Wallace losing track of Higgins lost the game.

Actually 2missed FG's lost the game, but yeah, ***** play all around.

Let’s face it we still don’t have enough talent on offense. Josh was mediocre, his right tackles are terrible so they can’t run right or throw deep without him getting hit in the face, and the WRs aren’t getting much separation if any. The world has now seen Beasley’s inside out swirl move 100 times. It’s no longer a surprise. Frank gets 1-4 yards and I feel like walking out of the room when we go to giant man package like we are the 1980 Cornhuskers. 

The coordinator has one  group of plays that always work, the jet sweep package, and he didn’t use hardly any. He has a RB with open field abilities yet throws him the ball 3 yards from the sideline.

Then our GM spent $7MM on some guy named Kroft who may actually not have left the locker room, not sure..........uggggghhhhh 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TwistofFate said:

Allen missed multiple deep passes, very inaccurate throughout the game, fumbled again, and still can't hit a Wr consistently in stride. 

There is no excuse for him.   Wrs were wide open all day, he had tons of time in the pocket the majority of the day and he failed to produce. 

If we are really looking to make the playoffs and actually win a game, its time to put Barkley in there. 

I doubt this will happen because they want to "develop" Allen,  but its clear he's not improving.  

There is no reason he shouldn't be light-years ahead of last year.   We've brought in RBs,  Wrs, TEs, and offensive linemen to build around him.   He has not shown anything to show improvement.  

Wins me NOTHING at this point as our wins have come against the worst teams in the league by way of last ditch efforts. 

Im completely disgusted over his performance today against a 2-6 team with the 21st ranked pass defense.  

Enough of the excuses.  Qb position is a SERIOUS concern. 

if you're that frustrated, go find another hobby, or another team.

It’s a game the Bills could have pulled out but I don’t understand how anyone is shocked. 2-6 coming in aside, the Browns have more talent than the teams we’ve beaten. We’ve struggled for long stretches against the worst teams in the league almost from the beginning of the season. I’m glad the Bills have a winning record and are in playoff contention but they aren’t an exceptionally good team. 

• Like (+1) 1