Bills at Browns Post Game Post Mortem

Playing for a 53 yard field goal. Mind blowing.  Moving the ball down the field and then throttle back to play for a low percentage field goal. McDermott needs to figure out how to coach to win. Stop playing so scared. In one regard he will let his FG kicker get another chance but won’t let his franchise QB win a game. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Today's game was a bad one, but so were the games against the Dolphins, the Eagles and the Redskins too. The defense is not as solid as it once was and the offense struggles even more than it did before. I'm not sure this team reaches the playoffs if this doesn't change. We can't count on safeties and recovering our own forward fumbles as offensive weapons.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I said all week I thought if we lose today we are done. It wasn’t just a split second thing. There are a lot of losses left on the schedule. 10 wins isn’t happening now and 9 probably won’t be enough. Today was huge. It’s not going to just be alright after this

The Bills are 6-3.  10 wins can definitely happen now.

Today was a bummer, but it was just a loss. They happen, to every team.  

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, arcane said:

All week long, in every, *****, thread, a few nagging incessant posters ragged on anyone who expressed nerves about this game, no matter how well thought out and rational the points were. 

You all know who you are. And you were f*cking wrong. They weren't. 

Yay... look at you.  

Anyways, many of those posters predicted a blowout by the Browns.  That game was a typical Bills game, but this time the opposing offense actually has talent. 

5 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Stupid playcalling.

How many times has Daboll called a bomb on 3rd and 4th and short this season?

It was a shame that they did not run Singletary on that last play to get the 1st down or closer to the sticks.   Singletary was grossly under utilized.  The browns had the middle of the field open

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, dezertbill said:

This is why people picked Cleveland.  Bills are inconsistent and about as overrated a 6-2 team can be.

As a fan beyond frustrated that they continually play down to their competition each week.

I guess you can't apologize for ugly wins.  HOw about ugly losses??

Frickin' unbelievable

We don’t play down to competition. We are just marginally bette than the bad teams that we’ve beaten. And worse than the pats and eagles. 

Lee Smith should never have been brought back. Hes always been a mediocre player his whole career and frankly not that great a blocker. He gives you nothing in the passing game. Wallace looked like a joke today. Tre is all by himself.  We just didn't deserve to win today the whole team played horrible.

Edited by LABILLBACKER