Bills at Browns Post Game Post Mortem

Just now, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Will people finally start believing me that kicker is an issue now, or will I continue to get "Meh, ""Skeptical," and "Confused" reactions? This should be known as The Hauschka Game. I told everyone that he would haunt the Bills this season, and I was right. Now, maybe the spotlight will finally shine on this weakness.

Who are you?

• Haha (+1) 3

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I think it’s over now. No playoffs. And after being 6-2 that will be just about the biggest ***** collapse imaginable. This was such a terrible loss today 

I mean, this is textbook overreaction. A clinic.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, arcane said:

All week long, in every, *****, thread, a few nagging incessant posters ragged on anyone who expressed nerves about this game, no matter how well thought out and rational the points were. 

You all know who you are. And you were f*cking wrong. They weren't. 

I didn’t see a post from you all last week.

Offense needed more yards.  Defense let them score when they couldn’t.  And the kicker missed 2FGs.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Koko78 said:

Stupid playcalling.

How many times has Daboll called a bomb on 3rd and 4th and short this season?

Agree. Offense out of sync all day. Barely tried to run. I have no problem with Allen except I'd like him to have a completion percentage higher than zero on his deep passes. 

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

Jauron Ball loses the game.  If you’re gonna coach that way, and assemble your roster that way, you’d be best served to beef up special teams - which costs nothing.  But these guys are super stubborn about that.

Had open receivers deep at least 3 times and the big armed QB missed every throw