Foster over williams

ILBillsfan

19 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Because he's better than foster right now. Nobody thinks he's gonna have 10 catches for 100 yards, but he can probably contribute more than foster, especially in the red zone 

You must attend practice every day to know that.  Him being inactive is a sign you don’t know what you’re talking about.  

It’s not on Foster than Allen can’t throw deep this year. Tough loss, but if that clicks for him again we will be fine. I can live with the loss of the deep ball threat for now while the intermediate routes are much improved. He’s a second-year QB and has all the tools +mentality; as long as there is continual improvement, we should have faith. 

Oh we cant let Duke play!! That would be admitting that we made an error at the end of training camp when Zay Jones was apparently the anointed all star of this team. Oh and forget about the winning TD vs the Titans , that was a fluke apparently.   So what if Duke is a  big body that Dbs cannot get through to break up a pass (which happened several times today).Trust the Process!! because they really know what they are doing!!

I don’t know, both guys seem like below-replacement level players at this point. Which one do you want to chuck out there for 2 targets a game? Flip a coin.

I suppose Duke would get my vote because he can block, but we never hand the ball off anyways so who cares?