LeSean McCoy a healthy scratch for KC

Can't believe someone let Damien Williams go in my fantasy league. I get that he's been a frustrating player this year, but it was only a matter of time before Reed took off his 2011 Lesean McCoy goggles. RB1 in that offense has too much upside. Now I have too many RB's.. Chubb, Aaron Jones, Josh Jacobs, and Damien Williams.. and Breida.

1 minute ago, NC Book said:

Can't believe someone let Damien Williams go in my fantasy league. I get that he's been a frustrating player this year, but it was only a matter of time before Reed took off his 2011 Lesean McCoy goggles. RB1 in that offense has too much upside. Now I have too many RB's.. Chubb, Aaron Jones, Josh Jacobs, and Damien Williams.. and Breida.

What the...? Do you play in a 6 team league?! That stable is ridiculous 

50 minutes ago, NC Book said:

Seeing as besides the 1 game that he had 125 rushing yards the rest of the year he only has 100 yds. Not like he has been doing anything at all.

50 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

What the...? Do you play in a 6 team league?! That stable is ridiculous 

Its a 12 team league. Fairly competitive cash league. I had the # 5 or 6 pick. I think it went something like Chubb, Jones, Mike Evans, Josh Jacobs in that order. And then Damien William off waivers. Mike Evans in the 3rd was a steal.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Gambit said:

Seeing as besides the 1 game that he had 125 rushing yards the rest of the year he only has 100 yds. Not like he has been doing anything at all.

Yeah, he also missed time with injury. Looks like he's going to now be the feature running back, it was only a matter of time. He's worth the stash. Too great of an upside to drop imo.

• Like (+1) 1