Game Thread 2nd Half Bills vs Browns

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

This is one of the few seasons I can predict the Bills game by asking myself will the defense allow more than the 14 points JA can put up best case scenario?

We're winning in spite of JA.

I think we are winning in spite of Daboll

We'll, he cost us today

Edited by stosh64
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, suorangefan4 said:

Everyone's favorite player (Devin Singletary) got the ball twice on screens that drive and both times lost the one on one battle and he didn't get out of bounds either.

And if that ball isn’t tipped that would have been the game winning screen. Nobody was there to stop him, Allen has to get that ball over the blitz.

1 minute ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

You obviously know all about that (the sucking balls part).  

Why are you attacking him??  He’s right!

Josh Allen has MAJOR deficiencies, and it’s not looking like a lock that he’ll be able to correct them. With a competent QB, we win today. 

When you have a popgun offense and play Jauronball, you are going to be involved in a lot of close games, and when things don’t break your way, you lose.  Simple as that.  

I’m just tired of watching a team that struggles to score 20 points, week in and week out.  I honestly don’t think it will ever change.

1. This game is rigged. Refs No holding calls all day for Cleveland. Blatant no calls

2. McD your clock management and waste of to just proves you are over your head. Going to for it on 4rth etc. 
3. Josh Allen has to play smarter

4 Houshka Is bad. Team has lost total confidence in him. 
5 Dabs- paralysis by analysis 

Not a good day. 

1 minute ago, Turk71 said:

The soft defense on the Browns last drive was embarrassingly pathetic. Just gave them first downs all game. Wtf was up with the clock management?

If the Bills had a better kicker they win that game, nine points lost. Ugly ***** loss of a very winnable game.

Saw  Tre White giving OBJ 10-12 separation every snap. I was screaming at the t.v