Around the League Week 10

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, stevewin said:

Well they can basically trade a whole draft worth of picks to move up if they have to

They can but they have a ton of holes. They do have a lot of cap space but no one wants to play there. I still think Flores is a decent coach. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Sadly the Steelers used their 1st round pick on a safety and need it to draft a QB this year 

The Steelers have to be obvious players for a bridge like Jameis, Mariota, Foles... right?

Nothing great but somebody who can move the ball better than Rudolph with competent skill players around him.

Edited by eanyills

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

If you’re sighing over a MIA two game win streak, then the Bills really have problems and are further away than anyone thought. 

maybe it isn't the talent on the team but the mindset of the coaching staff. We are still in rebuild mode, and there isn't any indication by the coaching staff or the front office, that their outlook is different.

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Dolphins traded a stud for a mid 20's pick cause they didn't know how to use him. 

They were trying to make him play corner but I really think it was about accumulating draft capital for a QB. Also, he wanted out. And he’s a good player but he’s a safety. 

Just now, eanyills said:

The Steelers have to be obvious players for A bridge like Jameis, Mariota, Foles... right?

Nothing great but somebody who can move the ball better than Rudolph with competent skill players around him.

Maybe, but who cares? Ben hasn’t retired and they’re in the mix this season now. That’s all that matters really. 

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Well I wish the Steelers had lost to help our chances, but part of me enjoys watching the Rams fall apart. Let's just beat the Steelers instead of rooting for losses.

Easier said than done, Bills are stumbling while the Steelers are hitting their stride.