Around the League Week 10

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Bills spent all this capital on the OL and yet it seems every other team can run the ball better

What counts as a lot of capital? Paid for a center, picked up some second tier FA’s and drafted a second round tackle? Not a huge investment.

more to the point, we don’t know how we run, cause we rarely do it.

3 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

Oh, ok. So only counts as playing for the win in certain situations. And usually those situations are when other teams are doing it?

Do you want to make an argument like an educated adult or are you just going to continue to use strawmen?

Going for it on 4th down on your opponents 40 and going for it on your 40 aren’t the same thing. The time of game and score also matter but let’s not let facts get in the way of your twisting context to fit a narrative.

Edited by eanyills

Just now, Seven-N-Nine said:

It was an incomplete pass...

Just a crazy look. 

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Beautiful snow game ending in Charlotte! Final drive, 2 plays in  a row, McCaffrey held back to help block! Are you effin kidding me?

In Green Bay... 

1 minute ago, Jaraxxus said:

You'll have to excuse me, I don't typically argue with people that don't have a valid point.

I'll go back to doing that.

That’s what I thought. I’m sorry that you can’t make an educated argument. Welcome to the ignore list.

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

What counts as a lot of capital? Paid for a center, picked up some second tier FA’s and drafted a second round tackle? Not a huge investment.

more to the point, we don’t know how we run, cause we rarely do it.

I mean, Dawkins was a high draft pick. As was Ford. They signed 7 OL this offseason. Put all that together, and yes, I’d say it’s an investment. 

they could have kept a player like Teller, not signed 2 or 3 of those guys, and potentially have another play maker on the roster. 

as far as the attempts are concerned, you’re right. But until you see it happen, they can’t do it 

Just now, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I mean, Dawkins was a high draft pick. As was Ford. They signed 7 OL this offseason. Put all that together, and yes, I’d say it’s an investment. 

they could have kept a player like Teller, not signed 2 or 3 of those guys, and potentially have another play maker on the roster. 

as far as the attempts are concerned, you’re right. But until you see it happen, they can’t do it 

2 second round picks between 5 positions isn't a huge investment. 7 OL's to decent contracts is also not crazy. What playmaker did you want us to sign, and how much money did we not have to spend on that?.. Cause we definitely had money left over after the "huge investment" you're referring to. 

When we have done it, it's worked. We just have ***** for brains deciding not to. 

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

2 second round picks between 5 positions isn't a huge investment. 7 OL's to decent contracts is also not crazy. What playmaker did you want us to sign, and how much money did we not have to spend on that?.. Cause we definitely had money left over after the "huge investment" you're referring to. 

When we have done it, it's worked. We just have ***** for brains deciding not to. 

I’m not the GM and won’t pretend to know who they could have had instead. But I can say that they’ve not produced to a level which many anticipated they’d play to.

I never said it was a huge investment, but they undoubtedly put a lot of stock into bringing in guys who haven’t preformed.

Again, they haven’t had a substantial ground game all year. I don’t believe they could run the ball at will on anybody. 

Either way, I’m not trying to argue over the RB usage and play calling, I was just trying to draw attention to the fact that I don’t think their OL is as capable of running the ball as well as many other teams