I Just Had a Reassuring Realization...

I was reading through threads this morning, in anticipation of the Bills v Brownies, when some poster mentioned Davis Webb, and I had to think for a second... Is he still on the team?

And then it really hit me: for all of us who weathered the drought, think about how many times we pined for Thad Lewis to run & gun, or prayed that Derek Anderson's entire, ancient skeleton wouldn't crumble with the next hit, or placed bets on how many swigs of whiskey Orton was taking from his flask, hidden between the Gatorade coolers, or wondered when Tuel Time would come (or expire)... 

Man ALIVE, isn't it GREAT to NOT be hoping for some 3rd-string, D-IIa, trick-shot-video-toting, leader-of-castoffs to sweep in at the most important position in all of sports, and somehow win a game for us?

I'm just saying, folks... Perspective is a lovely hand to hold. 

Now, go beat the Brownies, and make Mayfield shave his head!

#gobills

• Like (+1) 10
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

I was reading through threads this morning, in anticipation of the Bills v Brownies, when some poster mentioned Davis Webb, and I had to think for a second... Is he still on the team?

And then it really hit me: for all of us who weathered the drought, think about how many times we pined for Thad Lewis to run & gun, or prayed that Derek Anderson's entire, ancient skeleton wouldn't crumble with the next hit, or placed bets on how many swigs of whiskey Orton was taking from his flask, hidden between the Gatorade coolers, or wondered when Tuel Time would come (or expire)... 

Man ALIVE, isn't it GREAT to NOT be hoping for some 3rd-string, D-IIa, trick-shot-video-toting, leader-of-castoffs to sweep in at the most important position in all of sports, and somehow win a game for us?

I'm just saying, folks... Perspective is a lovely hand to hold. 

Now, go beat the Brownies, and make Mayfield shave his head!

#gobills

Love this nugget of wisdom!  Thank you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

2 hours ago, HOUSE said:

Peterman will be back....

Image result for kramer bus gif

3 hours ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

The Peterman agrees.

Ask and ye shall receive

Peterman trick shots

Edited by prissythecat
fix typo
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Don’t worry. There will be Fitz threads far after he retires. The flame will be eternal for some on this site.

To them he was the ex you can’t get over because he was “the one.” The world just kept you apart. Never mind that he left with your cd collection, favorite hoodie, and won’t stop dating people you know. 
To others he was the frat brother who set the delta phi record for keg stands, took Deadman’s curve too fast, and after a few beers you “can’t believe he was gone because he was the best.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1