How to listen to the game?

Bills!Win!

I will be traveling back to Western NY today starting around 1 pm and will be arriving around the time the game is over. Every time I try to use the radio.com app it never works for the Bills games. It always works for the Sabres games and everything else. Is there a good alternative? I have the nfl app but not sure if that had live radio feed. Thanks everyone! 

6 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

I will be traveling back to Western NY today starting around 1 pm and will be arriving around the time the game is over. Every time I try to use the radio.com app it never works for the Bills games. It always works for the Sabres games and everything else. Is there a good alternative? I have the nfl app but not sure if that had live radio feed. Thanks everyone! 

Radio call is definitely not streaming on local app...for all 32 teams. How are you traveling? Plane and worried about streaming speed? Do you have verizon? 

Think Tunein is your best option, says they have a free trial

https://tunein.com/radio/Buffalo-Bills-at-Cleveland-Browns-Nov-10-2019-p1235545/

20 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

I think if you order the free 1-week trial of NFL Game Pass, you can get the live audio (plus can also watch the entire game after it is over). You just need to make sure you cancel the subscription before the week is over. 

34 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

Yes, the NFL app has live radio feed.  It might require Gamepass, so sign up now for a free trial if you don't have it.  Keep if you like it or cancel in 1 wk if you don't.

You should also be able to get WGR with the iheartradio app https://wgr550.radio.com/media/podcast/bills-football

I also read it about streams, IME they are not a good option while traveling.

7 minutes ago, jwhit34 said:

TV has the 7 second delay not the radio

I’ve seen on TSW that there are two radio stations in BUF that carry the game ; one in real time. It would seem the radio has a delay on one station, but regardless of the technical details do you know the other station ? It may be an FM station, but I don’t recall. 

Edited by Boatdrinks

13 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

I’ve seen on TSW that there are two radio stations in BUF that carry the game ; one in real time. It would seem the radio has a delay on one station, but regardless of the technical details do you know the other station ? It may be an FM station, but I don’t recall. 

A September 26 thread shows that to be 1520 AM, Entercom’s usual ESPN Buffalo station.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

When I used to go to a lot of games & brought a radio with me WGR550 was on a delay to match the TV broadcast and WWKB1520 had the game live so that fans in the stands could listen.  Since the game is in Cleveland, I don't know if the game will be on 1520 since there will be no fans in the stands at New Era who need to hear what they are seeing live.