Bills at Browns Pre-Game thread

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Wayne Arnold said:

We took a quarterback in the Top 10 and two seasons later we're still trying to win in spite of him instead of because of him.

We're trying to win because of opponent matchups, same as in every other game. Browns have one of the worst run defenses in the league. Worse than ours. It's the one matchup that I really like for us in this game.

The following players will be inactive for today's game against the Bills.

Edited by stosh64

8 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

We took a quarterback in the Top 10 and two seasons later we're still trying to win in spite of him instead of because of him.

I am so sick and tired of this *****.

This is so ...... confusing.

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

We're trying to win because of opponent matchups, same as in every other game. Browns have one of the worst run defenses in the league. Worse than ours. It's the one matchup that I really like for us in this game.

It's the NFL. Any NFL defense can stop the run if that's all the opposing offense can do. Browns are going to put 11 men in box. Allen is going to have to actually pass the ball today if they're going to have a chance to win.

9 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

The matchups are what scares me about this game. Their weakness on offense is o-line but we don't have the pass rush go take advantage. Their weakness on defense is the safeties but we don't have the deep passing game to take advantage. Their run game seriously worries me and I don't like Wallace matched up against Landry. I have a similar feeling about this game as I had for the Eagles. I hope I'm wrong. I think this is the game we will need Allen to take over.

I am hoping Josh has a big game. I do think he will come out and play fierce today. He's ultra competitive and I think he's going to take that competitiveness to another level playing against Baker. Playing against a fellow qb from the 2017 draft class, the one who went #1 overall is going to add a little fuel to Josh's game. He seems to play against Darnold well (in his two matchups). I think he kind of gets into that him against Baker mindset and is a more aggressive passer and runner today.

1 minute ago, Wayne Arnold said:

It's the NFL. Any NFL defense can stop the run if that's all the opposing offense can do. Browns are going to put 11 men in box. Allen is going to have to actually pass the ball today if they're going to have a chance to win.

Who said Allen isn't going to have to pass the ball? This is a weird take. I'm gonna back out of this one.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Is 60% accuracy and the best red zone offense in the league somehow not good enough for you?

• Thank you (+1) 2