Bills at Browns Pre-Game thread

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Today is such a big game for the Bills. I don’t care what the browns record is...this is the type of game the old Bills would find a way to lose. If we are really different, go on the road and get this one. Give it to 26 right away and don’t stop until it’s over. Go Bills!

I'd rather throw it to 15, 10 and 88 and don't stop until it's over.

2 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

Trap Game.   Kareem Hunt is back for first time this season.   He and Chubb will likely tear it up today against our poor run D.   Not feeling this one at all.   Hope I'm wrong, but the offense will need to make the most of what will likely be a small number of possessions.  

I feel the same way. Game scares me like Eagles game did. I think Cleveland comes out pumped up today to play a 6-2 team and after playing 4 of 5 on the road. Not really a great matchup for Buffalo imo and definitely not a good spot. They might be one of the most dangerous 2-6 teams ever lol.

2 minutes ago, NC Book said:

I feel the same way. Game scares me like Eagles game did. I think Cleveland comes out pumped up today to play a 6-2 team and after playing 4 of 5 on the road. Not really a great matchup for Buffalo imo and definitely not a good spot. They might be one of the most dangerous 2-6 teams ever lol.

The most dangerous 2-6 team ever vs the most flawed 6-2 team ever.  Maybe the Bills come out pumped up to stop the run after a couple bad weeks.  I didn't like the Eagles matchup either but this one I am not scared of.

Edited by Scott7975

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Unlike every week, this truly is a critical game. EVERYTHING will be different tonight, win or lose. Win, we’re most likely in the playoffs with visions of Division Championship dancing in our heads. Lose, and it’ll be dogfight to the end of the season with serious doubt.

Fair or not, that’s todays menu. Bon appetite!

So....you're saying this game will end in a tie.

• Haha (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

This is a football site... don’t bring your political agenda here, bub! ??

55 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

you can tell how much I pay attention to politics, I have no idea what that means?

Let’s F***ing go, Bills / Bush / Beto!

Just now, Scott7975 said:

The most dangerous 2-6 team ever vs the most flawed 6-2 team ever.  Maybe the Bills come out pumped up to stop the run after a couple bad weeks.

But on the flipside to my earlier comment. Browns are one of the sloppiest teams I have seen and Buffalo is more sound and disciplined. Cleveland has a below average OL and other teams have been able to get after BM. Not sure if Buffalo's pass rush is good enough to take advantage. Interesting to see how new pieces on DL play out today.

15 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Today is such a big game for the Bills. I don’t care what the browns record is...this is the type of game the old Bills would find a way to lose. If we are really different, go on the road and get this one.

the Titans game week 5 had that same feeling, and the Bills got it done.  Hopefully that holds today!

31 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

That will be extra bad if he’s on the sideline inactive 

Extra Extra bad if he's in the press box