Bills at Browns Pre-Game thread

YoloinOhio

7 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Also, there will be one bomb thrown within a 20-yard radius of Foster, probably around mid-3rd quarter.

It is all about timing! lol! Just be in the general area of the side line!

Edited by Rocket94

I was worried about this game all week, but for some reason this morning I’m feeling a big Bills win. I can’t explain the shift in mindset other than it possibly having something to do with the massive bong rip I just took. GO BILLS! 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

Wppete, good take, but I’d replace crown for Woodford Reserve.  Excellent if you treat like a margarita, but use raw sugar cane on the lid, and a couple of limes on the rocks.  It is awesome.

Go Bills!

Shake it with an egg white and have a real whiskey sour.

Trap Game.   Kareem Hunt is back for first time this season.   He and Chubb will likely tear it up today against our poor run D.   Not feeling this one at all.   Hope I'm wrong, but the offense will need to make the most of what will likely be a small number of possessions.  

8 minutes ago, stuvian said:

we're going to see a lot of Kareem hunt and I don't mean slapping girls around in hotels either

Yeah and I hope they made "adjustments" to the run D like they said last week. Or this is gonna be a curb stomping of epic purportions . Come on Bills for once answer the Bell Today. Need this one.

36f22e946a2fb39d290238e469b70fe0

Browns vs. Bills, Baker Mayfield's game day, game face prep: Crowquill

https://www.cleveland.com/sports/2019/11/browns-vs-bills-baker-mayfields-game-day-game-face-prep-crowquill.html

For most of the season, it has been penalties and turnovers that have cost the Browns, but last Sunday against the Denver Broncos it was a poor showing by the offense in the red zone.

Some have even started to question the focus of the team when players like Odell Beckham Jr. and Jarvis Landry have to change footwear at halftime because the shoes they were wearing didn’t jive with the NFL’s uniform code