Bills at Browns Pre-Game thread

YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

This is another test day.

Patsies? Slight failure. ?

Eagles? Badly outplayed! ??

Yep. They can roll the stiffs. 

Test 3 is against the Clowns Away. Pre Season, I put it in as an L.

For once, prove me wrong! 

GO BILLS! 

Accurate, this game should be lot closer than I thought during pre-season, thought the Browns would kill us

Feels like a loss today, and I’m a homer’s homer.

The Browns are a talented team.  They outplayed the Pats after that first quarter meltdown.  And they need this win.

If only Bill Simmons could tweet something like “the Browns got this” over the next hour...

8 minutes ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

This is another test day.

Patsies? Slight failure. ?

Eagles? Badly outplayed! ??

Yep. They can roll the stiffs. 

Test 3 is against the Clowns Away. Pre Season, I put it in as an L.

For once, prove me wrong! 

GO BILLS! 

Well, the fact that were in week 10 and you only have 2 losses listed has me feeling pretty good.

Just now, Success said:

Feels like a loss today, and I’m a homer’s homer.

The Browns are a talented team.  They outplayed the Pats after that first quarter meltdown.  And they need this win.

If only Bill Simmons could tweet something like “the Browns got this” over the next hour...

The irony isnt lost on a statement such as this coming from a screen name such as yours. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Locomark said:

Looks like Duke is mainly a practice squad player again folks. 

We will see what today’s results are. Sure, Foster is a ST gunner but he needs to produce in the passing game. I can see giving him a pass with the wind constrained aerial attack of the last couple home games. If he’s silent today things could change. As for Duke, he didn’t do a lot vs MIA and that could be working against him. 

2 minutes ago, london_bills said:

Against better defenses and coaches (pats, eagles) I give Allen more slack. Games like this he needs to show he is the franchise. 

He needs to execute the game plan he’s given by the coaches with precision and not make mistakes. If it’s a run heavy game plan due to matchups on the field, it doesn’t matter what his total passing yardage is or anything like that. Just needs to make the attempts he has count, and get a win. 

• Like (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

ODB 39 catches 575 yards 1 TD 22 first downs

John Brown 42 catches 603 yards 2 TD 33 first downs

99% of NFL fans know who OBJ is. Maybe 40% of non Bills and Ravens fan know who Brown is. And I know he played for Arizona but they have no fans. 

The pregame show is not for Bills fans. It's for a national audience.

Just win games and don't worry about the media.  If Brown outplays OBJ no one will know unless OBJ gets in a fight with coach or teammate.