Bills at Browns Pre-Game thread

YoloinOhio

28 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

I'm watching NFL Network and they are under the impression that we are 2-6 and the Browns are 6-2 judging by their coverage. It's as if our players don't exist and only the Browns players matter, especially OBJ. What ridiculous coverage...

EDIT: ZERO Browns fans around town today wearing anything... shocker...

Seems right in line with typical NFLN coverage. 

24 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

We took a quarterback in the Top 10 and two seasons later we're still trying to win in spite of him instead of because of him.

I am so sick and tired of this *****.

Except for those fourth quarter comebacks . . . patience is for grown ups. He's coming along fine.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

It's the NFL. Any NFL defense can stop the run if that's all the opposing offense can do. Browns are going to put 11 men in box. Allen is going to have to actually pass the ball today if they're going to have a chance to win.

The Browns are not going to put 11 in the box.  Stop acting like Allen cant complete a pass. Jesus Christ.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

I think I would rather have Taylor for ten defensive snaps than Foster. Hope I’m wrong and they can finally hit a deep ball today.

I think Foster is one of the gunners now as well. 

10 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Good because people have completely misconstrued what I'm saying. Maybe that's on me.

Your original comment appears to be an irrational denigration of Allen. If you have a problem with Daboll's playcalling, you need to explain yourself better.

17 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

What confuses me is that people here expect the Bills will be able to just pound the football at will and win. It took four plays to gain one yard last week against the Redskins.

and yet Singletary had 20 carries for 95 yards 4.8 avg. 120ish rushing yards total.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Your original comment appears to be an irrational denigration of Allen. If you have a problem with Daboll's playcalling, you need to explain yourself better.

I responded to a comment that the Bills should just hand off to Singletary and don't stop until the game is over by stating that I'd prefer to see Allen throw it to John Brown, Cole Beasley and Dawson Knox instead.

It apparently outraged people. "How dare you think the Bills should pass the ball today?!"

How could you possibly interpret my statement as an "irrational denigration of Allen"? It looks like I'm the only one here who thinks the Bills can win by passing the ball.