Bills at Browns Pre-Game thread

YoloinOhio

16 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

I responded to a comment that the Bills should just hand off to Singletary and don't stop until the game is over by stating that I'd prefer to see Allen throw it to John Brown, Cole Beasley and Dawson Knox instead.

It apparently outraged people. "How dare you think the Bills should pass the ball today?!"

How could you possibly interpret my statement as an "irrational denigration of Allen"? It looks like I'm the only one here who thinks the Bills can win by passing the ball.

I understood what you meant Wayne.

Now that the 1st half of the season is over Daboll gives Josh a little more leeway on the O and they open up some.

Still will be more Singletary than Gore with a good pass/rush mix.

If the O starts fast it could be the big game a lot have been waiting for.

Go Bills!

6 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Unfortunately this game will be like the Eagles.  You have a desperate team on the brink. It will be very close but probably a L. We will bounce back and beat Mia, Den to go 8-3 into Dallas. Hope I'm wrong about today. 

Last week was Cleveland’s desperate game

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

He needs to execute the game plan he’s given by the coaches with precision and not make mistakes. If it’s a run heavy game plan due to matchups on the field, it doesn’t matter what his total passing yardage is or anything like that. Just needs to make the attempts he has count, and get a win. 

I'll take 7-2.

Would really like to see an elite QB start to emerge though, wouldn't you? 

4 minutes ago, london_bills said:

I'll take 7-2.

Would really like to see an elite QB start to emerge though, wouldn't you? 

I'm still hoping we see the offense come alive down the stretch, but I'll take the wins however we get them for now.

Anybody starting Allen in fantasy? Put him on the bench for Jameis but I could be swayed.

2 minutes ago, Sunshower said:

I think Allen will have to have a 300 yard game or close to it for us to win, I think it will be a shootout.

Why would you think that? The guy has won how many games at qb and never hit 300. I just don’t understand how that has anything to do with this game.

Points for vs points against - it doesn’t matter how many yards for either team.

Desperate post

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Big C said:

I'm still hoping we see the offense come alive down the stretch, but I'll take the wins however we get them for now.

Anybody starting Allen in fantasy? Put him on the bench for Jameis but I could be swayed.

I'm starting Allen, but my other QB is Brissett.

Edit: I lost Roethlisberger earlier this year.

Edited by co_springs_billsfan