Bills at Browns Pre-Game thread

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Who is that Yolo?  No 40 on roster.  Did Motor change #s?

Please don't omit Eff Mayfield!

C'mon D!  Give Mayfield the "Chicken Treatment" - Shake N Bake(r)

They do those rookie gifs after the draft and that was his number at the time. There was quite a few players that shuffled numbers around after final cuts. I can't quite remember who used to have 26...maybe Yeldon? He took Murphy's 22 when he was let go.

NFL countdown Bruschi going on his usual anti Bills tirade “ I watch Josh Allen and I don’t know what he’s doing “ blah blah blah. Really sick of that dill hole. I switch to NFLN and it’s that Freuland with the smushed face ( analytics chick) always picks against the Bills. Ugh , terrible timing 

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

NFL countdown Bruschi going on his usual anti Bills tirade “ I watch Josh Allen and I don’t know what he’s doing “ blah blah blah. Really sick of that dill hole. I switch to NFLN and it’s that Freuland with the smushed face ( analytics chick) always picks against the Bills. Ugh , terrible timing 

Can you think of anything more pointless than Freuland’s “analysis”? It’s one of the most forced segments on TV. And not just because she picks against the Bills all the time. It’s just...completely meaningless. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TheProcess said:

Can you think of anything more pointless than Freuland’s “analysis”? It’s one of the most forced segments on TV. And not just because she picks against the Bills all the time. It’s just...completely meaningless. 

Agreed, lol.  That segment is a complete waste of time. 

1 minute ago, billsintaiwan said:

Bloody archaic daylight savings. Game now starts at 2 a.m. here. But I'll be up. I'll be alert. I'll be scaring the wife, children, and neighbors with loud sudden noises.

That’s dedication. Daylight savings should be scrapped. Just go to Atlantic time year round and be done with it. Kids can find the school bus in the dark, and there are streetlights. There’s really no reason not to do this. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I never understood this argument. 

Do you think all of a sudden they’re going to be like “oh shoot, I guess we really have to try this week!” 

“I REALLY don’t want to lose, I suppose we should watch some film this time around....”

But I do agree, they’ve shown a tendency to destruct 

I haven’t seen anything that leads me to believe Kitchens is some dynamic schemer. Hope I feel that way around 5 pm today too.

With the Browns barreling toward hiring their fourth head coach and third OC in Baker’s first two years, I wonder what detriment that’s had to his regression and overall career arch?

Even with my dim outlook on the Bills season, at least people can’t say “same old Bills.” This is the same old Browns, though.

11 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Simply foolish. Guarantee you Bruschi isn't actually watching.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Go Bills!!!! Kick they azs!