Bills at Browns Pre-Game thread

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Unlike every week, this truly is a critical game. EVERYTHING will be different tonight, win or lose. Win, we’re most likely in the playoffs with visions of Division Championship dancing in our heads. Lose, and it’ll be dogfight to the end of the season with serious doubt.

Fair or not, that’s todays menu. Bon appetite!

I agree. This could be the most critical game of the year for both of these teams.

If the Browns win, I can see them rebounding and finishing strong and figuring some things out. If they lose, they will implode and I guarantee Kitchens will be fired at the end of the season.

And like you said, if the Bills win, they will effectively make the playoffs. 

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I never understood this argument. 

Do you think all of a sudden they’re going to be like “oh shoot, I guess we really have to try this week!” 

“I REALLY don’t want to lose, I suppose we should watch some film this time around....”

But I do agree, they’ve shown a tendency to destruct 

Yes, actually.

Browns know if they lose today they're basically eliminated and their season is over. 

Right now they can convince themselves that they can run the table and maybe even still win a championship.

Eagles showed us a few weeks ago how dangerous a team can be when they're desperate and have everything to lose.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I never understood this argument. 

Do you think all of a sudden they’re going to be like “oh shoot, I guess we really have to try this week!” 

“I REALLY don’t want to lose, I suppose we should watch some film this time around....”

But I do agree, they’ve shown a tendency to destruct 

Yes, quite unstable of you. If you pursue betting likelyhoods, take the more desperate team every time. You’ll be a winner by season’s end.

24 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Hey, if it's his ritual, he's got to do it.  I ate no fast food and no alcohol for 3 weeks after the Pats game.

You eat alcohol?