Bills at Browns Pre-Game thread

YoloinOhio

Very interesting, a few experts are predicting a blow out by Cleveland. So, this means when Buffalo wins today, they can no longer claim Buffalo had an easy schedule

YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS....

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/2019/11/2-nfl-experts-predict-lopsided-loss-for-buffalo-bills-against-browns.html

Image result for tre' white gif
Edited by HOUSE
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Very interesting, a few experts are predicting a blow out by Cleveland. So, this means when Buffalo wins today, they can no longer claim Buffalo had an easy schehule

YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS, #######s

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/2019/11/2-nfl-experts-predict-lopsided-loss-for-buffalo-bills-against-browns.html

At this point, I'm not sure anything less than a SB win will change the "experts" minds, and I'm not even sure that would do it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Wake up! It’s Gameday! Suck it, Browns.

giphy.gif

:beer:

Who is that Yolo?  No 40 on roster.  Did Motor change #s?

1 hour ago, Conlan58 said:

I'm kind of fortunate that I live so far away (Maine), otherwise I would already be 4 irish coffees deep screaming Eff the Browns and Eff Mayfield in Cleveland. Luckily, I'm at home, 2 irish coffees deep, annoying my wife and kids by saying eff the browns... 

Please don't omit Eff Mayfield!

C'mon D!  Give Mayfield the "Chicken Treatment" - Shake N Bake(r)

• Like (+1) 1

Let’s go Buffalo!!!!!! We have to come out strong score early and often. I’m a little worried with all the weapons The Browns have on Offense but hopefully the weak Oline they have will blow the game for them. I can’t wait for this game!!!!!!!

Beer, crown royal and pizza will be ready for this game! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

It's tradition the past few weeks don't want to upset the apple cart. Plus it is just me so no need to cook lol

Go for it! I remember when the wife and I made a small plate of wings last the entire second half of The Comeback game just so we wouldn’t be responsible for breaking the mojo! 

22 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

Gonna be real tough to pull out a W today.  Browns are real desperate for a win.  Kitchens is under fire...I feel like they will be well prepared today.  If we can get up early it may cause them to self-destruct again. Go Bills!

I never understood this argument. 

Do you think all of a sudden they’re going to be like “oh shoot, I guess we really have to try this week!” 

“I REALLY don’t want to lose, I suppose we should watch some film this time around....”

But I do agree, they’ve shown a tendency to destruct 

Edited by EmotionallyUnstable
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, wppete said:

Let’s go Buffalo!!!!!! We have to come out strong score early and often. I’m a little worried with all the weapons The Browns have on Offense but hopefully the weak Oline they have will blow the game for them. I can’t wait for this game!!!!!!!

Beer, crown royal and pizza will be ready for this game! 

I'm steering clear of the Crown Royal this week. Have some for me.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Well at least my ass isn't sore. Then I would be worried.

Doesn't mean you weren't roofied to be the top... good god I'm gross when I'm 4 irish coffees deep. Oh well. Better to be a top... especially when we want to eff the browns this week! Pun intended...

Unlike every week, this truly is a critical game. EVERYTHING will be different tonight, win or lose. Win, we’re most likely in the playoffs with visions of Division Championship dancing in our heads. Lose, and it’ll be dogfight to the end of the season with serious doubt.

Fair or not, that’s todays menu. Bon appetite!

• Like (+1) 6

25 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I never understood this argument. 

Do you think all of a sudden they’re going to be like “oh shoot, I guess we really have to try this week!” 

“I REALLY don’t want to lose, I suppose we should watch some film this time around....”

But I do agree, they’ve shown a tendency to destruct 

Actually, yea,  when a team is on a losing streak, they tend to focus harder during game week to try and figure out what they are doing wrong.  Especially true for a team like the Browns, who are talented on paper but just haven’t figured it out this year yet.  They could blow up today and crush us, or continue to suck.