How much does new Bills' D-Lineman, Corey Liuget, play today? And why below . . .

CSBill

Liuget Playing Time Today?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. How much does new Bills' D-Lineman, Corey Liuget, play today? And why below . . .

• A healthy sratch
    • 0-9 snaps
    • 10-19
    • 20+

I'd say 10-19... I believe he was brought in not only to help on run D, but to show the young DTs on the roster the ropes in the film room. His perspective during his career is a complete 180 of what Star can offer for what he looks for on film. 10-19 as coaches rotate him in on obvious running downs to get his feet wet. 

16 minutes ago, CSBill said:

I'm going with 20+ and anticipating he makes a big difference in both run-stopping and interior pass rush. I really hope they pair him with Phillips.

I would be surprised with over 20 snaps for a newcomer. Especially with the bills holding the ball for 38 minutes with multiple time consuming drives in a strong win today... ;)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

The guy isn't a superstar or anything. If he was he would have been on another roster. If he's active he gets 0-9 snaps. He's a rotational DT and will be another part of the rotation as he gets more acclimated. I wouldn't expect an impact today really.