Caption This (from Bills to Cleveland travel photos)

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Just went through and got them all off the top of my head  except for 1 -2 guys who were tricky

Easily Kurt Coleman in your pic

Edited by Buffalo716

9 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

OK I'll go: 

"My kid gave me undies to match!  Wanna see 'em?"

1. Matt Barkley/Micah Hyde

2. Cole Bease

3. Quinten Spain

4. Daryl Johnson (had to look)

5, 6. Kurt Coleman with Amazing Spider-Dad socks

7. Cody Ford

8,9 Ed Oliver/Lee Smith (either Ed is undersize DT or Man for a TE Lee Smith is yuge.  Or both)

10 Robert Foster

11 Dawson Knox

12, 13 Josh Allen of course.  Looking serious.

14. Levi Wallace (got corrected on this one.  didn't notice the earrings at first.)

15. Jordan Poyer

16. same as 1

17. Tommy Sweeney

18. Maine!  Tre Edmunds

19. Matt Barkley

20.  really not sure on this one - John Brown?

21. Frank Gore

• Awesome! (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Some pretty sweet suits!! 
That said, I never understood why athletes need to dress up when traveling. Does anyone just wear jeans and a sweat shirt? 

It's a good question!  I don't think it's an NFL rule.  I think each team sets their own rules.  IIRC under Rex, "casual" ruled the day and we saw sweats and warmups.  Tyrod Taylor stood out because he always wore a suit.

Some coaches seem to feel it sets a tone for the guys - they're not off on a jaunt to Vegas or the beach, they're traveling on Business, they represent the team, look businesslike, represent well.

It also gives the players a chance to see some tangible benefits of the $$ they earn - they can wear custom shoes made from Portuguese leather, custom suits ordered from someone who comes to your home with a stylebook, measures you, and brings you shirts and accessories to match, show your style.   Big difference from wearing your brother's hand-me-down shoes that hurt your feet and a suit where the pants gave you a wedgie and and jacket was uncomfortably tight under the armpits - if they had a suit as a kid.  Some of them may get endorsement $$ as well.

I don't know if it helps, but we're 3-0 on the road so far so it's not hurting!

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

It's a good question!  I don't think it's an NFL rule.  I think each team sets their own rules.  IIRC under Rex, "casual" ruled the day and we saw sweats and warmups.

Some coaches seem to feel it sets a tone for the guys - they're not off on a jaunt to Vegas or the beach, they're traveling on Business, they represent the team, look businesslike, represent well.

It also gives the players a chance to see some tangible benefits of the $$ they earn - they can wear custom shoes made from Portuguese leather, custom suits ordered from someone who comes to your home with a stylebook, measures you, and brings you shirts and accessories to match, show your style.   Big difference from wearing your brother's hand-me-down shoes that hurt your feet and a suit where the pants gave you a wedgie and and jacket was uncomfortably tight under the armpits - if they had a suit as a kid.  Some of them may get endorsement $$ as well.

I don't know if it helps, but we're 3-0 on the road so far so it's not hurting!

great point re getting to buy and wear some high-end clothes!  The suits and shoes these guys are wearing are really sweet, for sure. 

All I know is that when I have to travel for work, I am itching to find a place to change out of my suit and get into jeans, before getting on the plane! 

6 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

great point re getting to buy and wear some high-end clothes!  The suits and shoes these guys are wearing are really sweet, for sure. 

All I know is that when I have to travel for work, I am itching to find a place to change out of my suit and get into jeans, before getting on the plane! 

I'm not certain, but I think they're allowed to wear whatever is comfortable after the game for the flight back.

• Thank you (+1) 1