Bears release Mark Davis

7 minutes ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

do we need a running back? Especially a marginal one? Please. Thanks for starting this and soliciting opinions without bothering to offer your own by the way. Solid contribution.

7 minutes ago, White Linen said:

What's "kick the tires"?

An old phrase that drew on the analogy of kicking the tires when shopping for a car to check out the tires.  Over the years it evolved to apply more broadly to checking out the quality or value of almost anything.

I don't see Davis as an improvement over any backs on the Bills.  I wouldn't be surprised to see Miami claim him.  They are in serious need of some depth to get through the last six games.  Detroit could also be a possible destination.

Edited by Florida Bills Fanatic

4 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

He's hardly been used by SF, Seattle, or Chicago.  That's three teams where he rarely started.  Pass.

But I'll bet that if he barely starts for us, then he'll be an all-pro in New England next season.

1 hour ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

An old phrase that drew on the analogy of kicking the tires when shopping for a car to check out the tires.  Over the years it evolved to apply more broadly to checking out the quality or value of almost anything.

I don't see Davis as an improvement over any backs on the Bills.  I wouldn't be surprised to see Miami claim him.  They are in serious need of some depth to get through the last six games.  Detroit could also be a possible destination.

Ok, then no I don't want them doing that.