Bills Mafia invading Cleveland? Update: probable

benderbender

1 hour ago, That's No Moon said:

Who is the 4th team in that scenario? Cincy or Detroit.?

Cincy makes it simpler in that you just swap buffalo and baltimore, but if you really wanted a bigger makeover of divisions Detroit makes some sense also because you could put Cincy with indy

I used to think Cincy, and still do if they were to keep the AFC/NFC conference teams. If the NFL wants to mix it up, then bring in Detroit since it's closer than Cincy. 

There is really a give and take with us Bills fans.

We invade other people‘a houses, but at the same token we allow other fans to invade ours.

Just ask Eagles fans.

??

1 hour ago, That's No Moon said:

Who is the 4th team in that scenario? Cincy or Detroit.?

Cincy makes it simpler in that you just swap buffalo and baltimore, but if you really wanted a bigger makeover of divisions Detroit makes some sense also because you could put Cincy with indy

I think a simple swap of Baltimore and Buffalo would accomplish everyone’s goal.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

I would like to see an invasion of NE some time. Take that stadium over and try to sway balance of the game. 

The problem with that is Bills fans won’t part with $200 a ticket for a non playoff game. 

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

There is really a give and take with us Bills fans.

We invade other people‘a houses, but at the same token we allow other fans to invade ours.

Just ask Eagles fans.

??

I think a simple swap of Baltimore and Buffalo would accomplish everyone’s goal.

Yeah that was embarrassing at the Eagles game. 

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Yeah I think I’m just being a baby.  My body is just meh and fever is only around 100.3.

That's no joke, and if it gets worse, it could be the flu! Just rest up and watch the bills from a toasty place.

And the flu shot only protects against the strain(s?) that is in it, so you could in theory catch a different strain. But if you catch the strain that was in your shot, instead of your body taking 2 weeks to produce enough antibodies to fight it off, they're already in your bloodstream ready to go, so the severity is much more limited usually, or sometimes you just don't even get it. 

I'm sure Bruce gets the flu shot. Something that can make a man of his physique, in the prime of his life, incapable of standing up, is scary and should be taken seriously! Everyone I know who has had it considers it an illness they'd remember for the rest of their lives

9 hours ago, purple haze said:

The Flu shot doesn't necessarily prevent you from getting the flu.  It prevents you from dying from the flu.  Per a doctor when I caught the flu after haven gotten a flu shot a couple months prior.

The flu is a virus, which is capable of mutating into many slightly different forms.  The flu shot protects you against the most common forms of the virus they chose to use for inoculating. 

It doesn't prevent you from dying, it greatly reduces your odds of contracting the flu.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, arcane said:

That's no joke, and if it gets worse, it could be the flu! Just rest up and watch the bills from a toasty place.

And the flu shot only protects against the strain(s?) that is in it, so you could in theory catch a different strain. But if you catch the strain that was in your shot, instead of your body taking 2 weeks to produce enough antibodies to fight it off, they're already in your bloodstream ready to go, so the severity is much more limited usually, or sometimes you just don't even get it. 

I'm sure Bruce gets the flu shot. Something that can make a man of his physique, in the prime of his life, incapable of standing up, is scary and should be taken seriously! Everyone I know who has had it considers it an illness they'd remember for the rest of their lives

I couldn’t sleep much last night.  Body aches got worse and then the sore throat hit.  I had to run to Walmart at about 2:00 am to get NyQuil.  

This sucks.  With how bad my throat hurts, I won’t be able to enjoy the ranch that I would dip my wings in.  

11 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Watching this made me want to fly up to the game earlier.  But I think I got the flu...just got the flu shot on last Friday too.

@Augie I’ll text you in the morning about Whitehall.  Maybe this is a 24 hour fever.

In addition to what others have said about it only protecting against the most common strains, it also takes about two weeks to be fully effective.

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I couldn’t sleep much last night.  Body aches got worse and then the sore throat hit.  I had to run to Walmart at about 2:00 am to get NyQuil.  

This sucks.  With how bad my throat hurts, I won’t be able to enjoy the ranch that I would dip my wings in.  

so what time you gettin to the bar?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Well, there you have it. Ranch dressing on wings makes everyone nauseous. Step up your game. Begin drinking, use bleu cheese and you’ll feel better by the 3rd beer!?

• Thank you (+1) 1