Bills Mafia invading Cleveland? Update: probable

benderbender

17 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

This is precisely why realigned divisions with Bills, CLE, PIT wouldn’t work. They’re too close by and too darned similar. It’s a lot tougher to have a rivalry with that fan base. I remember after the ‘92 playoff game in Pittsburgh, most fans were saying “ good luck I hope you guys win the Super Bowl”. It’s much easier to despise Jets fans or the Dolphins ( if they have any fans lol ). Plus a lot better road trip !

13 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Watching this made me want to fly up to the game earlier.  But I think I got the flu...just got the flu shot on last Friday too.

@Augie I’ll text you in the morning about Whitehall.  Maybe this is a 24 hour fever.

That crap happened to me last year... About a week after I got the shot, had a fever pop up for about a day.

Hope that's what you have going on.

3 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

This is precisely why realigned divisions with Bills, CLE, PIT wouldn’t work. They’re too close by and too darned similar. It’s a lot tougher to have a rivalry with that fan base. I remember after the ‘92 playoff game in Pittsburgh, most fans were saying “ good luck I hope you guys win the Super Bowl”. It’s much easier to despise Jets fans or the Dolphins ( if they have any fans lol ). Plus a lot better road trip !

Play each other twice a season with stuff on the line and that animosity will grow pretty quickly.

3 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

That crap happened to me last year... About a week after I got the shot, had a fever pop up for about a day.

Hope that's what you have going on.

I had this happen a few times years ago, to the point that I stopped getting the shot. But two years ago, I got the flu and it knocked me out for like a full 10 days. Someone told me that the flu shot, at a minimum, allows you to recover more quickly if you do get the flu. So now I’m back to getting it every year. 

• Like (+1) 1

LOTS of Bills fans here!! Not as many as Nashville but as well represented as any fan base you will see. It really is amazing what we have become. We are a monster that cannot be slowed. We have become the envy of everyone else and are without question the most organized group in the world. It’s days like this where I feel most proud of all of us. Win or lose I’m so glad to be a part of it

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

LOTS of Bills fans here!! Not as many as Nashville but as well represented as any fan base you will see. It really is amazing what we have become. We are a monster that cannot be slowed. We have become the envy of everyone else and are without question the most organized group in the world. It’s days like this where I feel most proud of all of us. Win or lose I’m so glad to be a part of it

Yeah yeah, but we're going to win.

39 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’m ready to be hurt because I’m a Bills fan. But at least I am proud of the team I root for, either way. I just can’t make myself be a Browns fan. That team is just gross. If they win, fine, they are still 3-6. 

36 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m ready to be hurt because I’m a Bills fan. But at least I am proud of the team I root for, either way. I just can’t make myself be a Browns fan. That team is just gross. If they win, fine, they are still 3-6. 

42 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I heard a stat the 7 times a team with .750 win percentage has been a dog to a team with a .250 win precentage and the .250 team has covered every time.

Now I'm even more nervous about this game lol.  The Bills always seem to be the team to fix whatever ails a team when they are struggling.  Hopefully that is a thing of the past!

14 hours ago, GaryPinC said:

The flu is a virus, which is capable of mutating into many slightly different forms.  The flu shot protects you against the most common forms of the virus they chose to use for inoculating. 

It doesn't prevent you from dying, it greatly reduces your odds of contracting the flu.

All of that sounds possible.  All I can tell you is what the doctor told me at the time.

21 hours ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

I had this happen a few times years ago, to the point that I stopped getting the shot. But two years ago, I got the flu and it knocked me out for like a full 10 days. Someone told me that the flu shot, at a minimum, allows you to recover more quickly if you do get the flu. So now I’m back to getting it every year. 

Yeah... This same thing happened to my 3-year-old son last year. He had the shot, but got the flu and it was so bad he ended up in the hospital. Doctors said if he hadn't gotten the shot, it very well could have killed him.