Bills Mafia invading Cleveland? Update: probable

benderbender

I wouldn't be surprised. CLE is  much closer than TN or East Rutherford in N.J.. Bills fans BLEW UP both venues (N.J. twice) Would be nice to see a completely dominant performance by the team tomorrow. But a win is a win and it keeps us close to NE. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I know some went but the whole city of Buffalo? Lol hyperbole

Im not the only one ordering some pizza and wings on a cold nite in the city

If you are the only one left, don’t hold your breath for the delivery guy! 

• Haha (+1) 4

Obviously hoping to represent well. It’s relatively  close, but a little later in the season and not quite the draw that NYC or Nashville offer. Hats off to all of our fans who show up and MAKE SOME NOISE! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I hope so. Didn't here of that many bills fans going to this game 

Not to the extent that the unofficial destination game in Nashville was, but this one makes sense. It’s easy to get to for WNYers, and plenty of tix available on the secondary market. 

8 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

I would like to see an invasion of NE some time. Take that stadium over and try to sway balance of the game. 

Won’t happen until NE reverts back to their late 80’s / early 90s form post Brady.  Pats* fans come here because it’s easier and cheaper to get tix than in Boston. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, benderbender said:

Here’s hoping for a strong showing.

Youngstown is DEAD for Browns fans... they went into hibernation weeks ago. Nothing shocks me, and now I see why Art Modell bailed on this area because it's not the bastion of diehards it is portrayed as. 

2 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Youngstown is DEAD for Browns fans... they went into hibernation weeks ago. Nothing shocks me, and now I see why Art Modell bailed on this area because it's not the bastion of diehards it is portrayed as. 

Like Washington, I’m afraid it will never be fixed under the current owner. I hope the train wreck lasts at least one more week. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Like Washington, I’m afraid it will never be fixed under the current owner. I hope the train wreck lasts at least one more week. 

The GM is the one failing here, not the owner. The GM seems as if he's one of those arrogant types who thinks he knows exactly what he is doing, much like Daniel Snyder in Washington. I think they are following the Jets plan to a T by going big on D, signing a splashy FA, and allowing their OLine to get their franchise QB killed and go uncoached.

3 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

The GM is the one failing here, not the owner. The GM seems as if he's one of those arrogant types who thinks he knows exactly what he is doing, much like Daniel Snyder in Washington. I think they are following the Jets plan to a T by going big on D, signing a splashy FA, and allowing their OLine to get their franchise QB killed and go uncoached.

One question: Who hired the GM? 

Okay, follow ups, who hired and fired the last dozen GM’s and HC’s? The OWNER is a crook and the problem. Until  that changes, I have little hope for the franchise. That is despite my wishes to the contrary.  

• Like (+1) 2