Juuuuuuuuuice is still craving the spotlight

6 hours ago, GregPersons said:

Every time I go to a home game in Buffalo, I see at least two or more people wearing OJ Simpson jerseys

Every time, I take a photo of his name still inexplicably displayed proudly on the wall... what a world.

was totally out of place in a bar in Detroit 10 years ago and half the patrons were wearing OJ Bills jerseys

3 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

I believe that you're the one who did that nedboy.  If you consider Stormy Daniels lawyer political then you don't have much savvy, comprende kemosabe?  Rudy on the other hand...

my friend you know exactly what is going on.

2 hours ago, Wayne Arnold said:

I follow OJ on Twitter and he's absolutely delightful. Seriously, you want to love him until you remember he decapitated the mother of his children and bludgeoned a 25 year old innocent bystander for good measure - and never showed a shred of remorse for it.

But I can see why he spent so many years being able to fool people into adoring him. Charming as hell.

most psychopaths are. 

i think oj believes he didnt do it........

-remember all those weasels jumping for joy when he was found 'not guilty'.

and those low IQ jurors?

4 hours ago, row_33 said:

best player to ever wear a Bills uniform

top 10 of athletes ever in the universe. and no one talks about him on air.and young people have no idea how good he really was because

of the shunning.

this shunning is a worse punishment for OJ than prison time.

Unbelievable. The guy had ONE bad day, and 25 years later all you judgmental folks here still won't let him live it down. Just the other day, Peter Schrager spilled his coffee on my blouse. And you know what I did? I FORGAVE Peter (even though I really shouldn't have...). OJ did so much for Buffalo in the 70's. Cut the man some slack, because we all know he would cut the same amount of you.

Edited by KayAdams

On 11/9/2019 at 10:08 AM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'm kind of amazed he can find a lawyer to take the case.

I am not.

1st the Casio might just cave in and offer $10k or nominal amount to just go away.

2nd The lawyer has a high profile client, he/she can now claim to be OJ's attorney, to a lot of simple minded people that is incredibly impressive

3rd Lawsuits, who knows, you might get lucky

4 hours ago, Tcali said:

i think oj believes he didnt do it........

-remember all those weasels jumping for joy when he was found 'not guilty'.

and those low IQ jurors?

top 10 of athletes ever in the universe. and no one talks about him on air.and young people have no idea how good he really was because

of the shunning.

this shunning is a worse punishment for OJ than prison time.

no question he has talked himself into whatever narrative he wishes

even as a law and order guy the D did a great job tearing apart the investigation and the DA was incompetent

Willie Mays and others are still around, of obvious interview worthiness (and mentally competent) and are totally ignored by the media.