Juuuuuuuuuice is still craving the spotlight

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...have your dog take you for a walk......then use IGNORE....no harm no foul lad...SMH.........

You’re my boy AFL but he is right. Sorry, I tell the truth.

i will say this.  I’m not God so I can’t say if he did it or not (doesn’t look good for him).  But it’s kinda disturbing the amount of dudes who wear OJ jerseys to Bills games.  I don’t know what type of message they are trying to send.

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

i will say this.  I’m not God so I can’t say if he did it or not (doesn’t look good for him).  But it’s kinda disturbing the amount of dudes who wear OJ jerseys to Bills games.  I don’t know what type of message they are trying to send.

I cringe every time I'm asked why an LA guy is a 50 year Bills fan. Because I have to bring up this scrums name.  Now hes just a pathetic man who got off with murder desperately craving the attention he had when he was young.  And how ironic it was that fateful morning that I just happened to drive by the crime scene at 7:00 a.m. before the news even broke. 

27 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

...jeez....not sure what I said to confuse anybody...his accomplishments "between the stripes" are one thing.....his off the field savagery (not guilty?...COUGH) and antics are another.....his ship sailed and he's no longer relevant....stay the hell out of the limelight....go away......SMH.....

8 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I cringe every time I'm asked why an LA guy is a 50 year Bills fan. Because I have to bring up this scrums name.  Now hes just a pathetic man who got off with murder desperately craving the attention he had when he was young.  And how ironic it was that fateful morning that I just happened to drive by the crime scene at 7:00 a.m. before the news even broke. 

So, you have no alibi?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Speaking of the Juice... me, being lucky enough to live in Sin City, have seen the Juice many times at popular/trendy bars. He requests a bar seat visible to people as they enter. I have been told by multiple managers and hostesses, that he wants to be seen when at the bar. I've said hello to him a few times, he's very friendly and loves the recognition... Just don't marry him and date people behind his back while walking down dark alleys. I am still considering ordering a color rush RED jersey with his number... add an autograph and a couple slashes, and this could be quite the collectors piece.

10 minutes ago, WorstTEever81 said:

Speaking of the Juice... me, being lucky enough to live in Sin City, have seen the Juice many times at popular/trendy bars. He requests a bar seat visible to people as they enter. I have been told by multiple managers and hostesses, that he wants to be seen when at the bar. I've said hello to him a few times, he's very friendly and loves the recognition... Just don't marry him and date people behind his back while walking down dark alleys. I am still considering ordering a color rush RED jersey with his number... add an autograph and a couple slashes, and this could be quite the collectors piece.

...maybe he should be hawking "cutlery" on QVC next...just a thought......

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'm kind of amazed he can find a lawyer to take the case.

Why? It is good advertising, really. Simpson still has connections.

Plus, if Simpson pays, then why not? (Serious question)

1 hour ago, WorstTEever81 said:

I always have a premonition that he’s going to show up to a Hammer’s Lot tailgate one of these days

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, GregPersons said:

Every time I go to a home game in Buffalo, I see at least two or more people wearing OJ Simpson jerseys

Every time, I take a photo of his name still inexplicably displayed proudly on the wall... what a world.

He is still in Canton too.  

1 hour ago, nedboy7 said:

was that too much for you?  no need to bring politics in here disguised as a clever joke.  we can see thru the ignorance. 

I believe that you're the one who did that nedboy.  If you consider Stormy Daniels lawyer political then you don't have much savvy, comprende kemosabe?  Rudy on the other hand...

6 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I fondly remember a time where we fondly remembered OJ as a Bills player. Now I just wish he would go away

4 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

4 hours ago, GregPersons said:

Every time I go to a home game in Buffalo, I see at least two or more people wearing OJ Simpson jerseys

Every time, I take a photo of his name still inexplicably displayed proudly on the wall... what a world.

4 hours ago, WorstTEever81 said:

1 hour ago, LABILLBACKER said:

My only alibi is I was dumb enough as a kid to idolize him. But at least it turned me on to an amazing city and fanbase.

I follow OJ on Twitter and he's absolutely delightful. Seriously, you want to love him until you remember he decapitated the mother of his children and bludgeoned a 25 year old innocent bystander for good measure - and never showed a shred of remorse for it.

But I can see why he spent so many years being able to fool people into adoring him. Charming as hell.

• Like (+1) 1