NFL wonderlic test

TwistofFate

Just now, BUFFALOKIE said:

Agreed. I would score much higher in that situation.

I assume most blue chip NFL kids couldn’t care less how they do on the test, as with all tests they took in life

Just now, row_33 said:

I assume most blue chip NFL kids couldn’t care less how they do on the test, as with all tests they took in life

Agreed, again.

That was not my point though. They (all) are superior athletes. They (most, but not all) are not too good at taking tests.

I was a mediocre athelete, poor student, but excellent test taker. Not putting myself ahead of anyone, but scoring the same as Jameis hurt me a littl, haha. he's a dope!

Peace. GO BILLS!

I took the wonderlic a couple years ago and got a 36, I believe.

I don't know how some guys, who fully know they will be taking the test and have months to prepare, do so badly. It should be part of their combine training.

1 hour ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

I have as well, but they never gave the score. This was over 15 years ago however, I bet these days it's illegal, considered racist etc.

You got a confused emoji for the comment. Spelling it out probably wouldn't help. Testing is considered culturally biased to begin with. Color-blind objectivity is therefore a ruse. For the same reason, MLK's criteria of character is also presumed crypto-racist.

So I started this last night and a couple minutes in  in, maybe after 4 or 5 questions- my wife started talking about a bunch of things that needed my attention so I set it down.

On to this morning, I clicked the link again and it said:

time ran out, you got a 7 and you’re as smart as Terrell Pryor... ouch all the way around 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I got a 33, which means I'm as smart AND as handsome as Tom Brady. That's what they told me anyways.

All the credit in the world to the folks admitting they didn't get an amazing score and shame on folks (like me) for flaunting a "decent" score on a meaningless test.

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, TwistofFate said:

Found this site interesting.  Take the test here.   50 questions, 12mins.  Have a paper and pen ready, you will need it.

I was not prepared for this.... I scored a 26...im ashamed. 

https://footballiqscore.com/quiz/full-quiz

It's hard given how fast you have to do it - the players who do well must practice these a lot.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

I got a 33, which means I'm as smart AND as handsome as Tom Brady. That's what they told me anyways.

All the credit in the world to the folks admitting they didn't get an amazing score and shame on folks (like me) for flaunting a "decent" score on a meaningless test.

I am sure they told you that you are as good cheater as T*m Br*dy.

25 minutes ago, Saint Doug said:

Funny how all the scores the public ever heard about are the QB scores. Do other positions even take this test, like kickers? That said, for those of you who know student athletes, I’m not too sure many brain cells are devoted to this. 

Yes other positions take the test.  Well performing offense linemen are known for getting high scores.

7 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

So I started this last night and a couple minutes in  in, maybe after 4 or 5 questions- my wife started talking about a bunch of things that needed my attention so I set it down.

On to this morning, I clicked the link again and it said:

time ran out, you got a 7 and you’re as smart as Terrell Pryor... ouch all the way around 

Private browser window is your friend

21 hours ago, The Wiz said:

i got a 25 just picking the first answer every time and typing garbage in the unscramble ones.  I'm going to guess this isn't the same test/questions given every year.

It’s close. There were no verbal reasoning questions but these are the types of questions on the Wonderlic. Standardized tests like these are half-about test taking approach which is measuring analytical processing and less about content knowledge.

Edited by eanyills

On 11/8/2019 at 10:22 PM, TwistofFate said:

Found this site interesting.  Take the test here.   50 questions, 12mins.  Have a paper and pen ready, you will need it.

I was not prepared for this.... I scored a 26...im ashamed. 

https://footballiqscore.com/quiz/full-quiz

I scored a 23, does this mean we are both going to work at the lumber yard?