The Bills highlight reel

TwistofFate

Lets see them!   Your favorite highlight, be it a player, a play or pump up video. 

Ill start it off with one of the greatest kick returners ever...

This man made me choke on my beer more than a few times.   A true weapon who was a threat every time he touched a ball. 

Terrence Mcgee... 

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Conlan58 said:

I'm on mobile so no videos for me... but if i had to choose, one of my favorite all time clips is steve tasker demolishing the punt returner as the ball arrives. Boom boom

There’s not a lot of Tasker love around here because of his media presence, but he was THE MAN in teams and very good as a receiver towards the latter part of his career. 

He was a true menace on the field and I’ll listen to his banter to this day as I appreciate what he did for us. 

Edited by TroutDog
  • Like (+1) 3

9 hours ago, TwistofFate said:

Lets see them!   Your favorite highlight, be it a player, a play or pump up video. 

Ill start it off with one of the greatest kick returners ever...

This man made me choke on my beer more than a few times.   A true weapon who was a threat every time he touched a ball. 

Terrence Mcgee... 

Was at this game in SA.  He was running right at us.  Couldn't believe he got tripped up. So close.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, oldmanfan said:

For those of us old enough to remember the AFL days, it has to be The Hit Heard Round The World.  

For you young 'uns this is a must watch video

Totally clean hit - nothing dirty, just great technique -  lead with the shoulder, wrap up, tackle.

Edited by dtgolder
  • Like (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, dtgolder said:

For you young 'uns this is a must watch video

Totally clean hit - nothing dirty, just great technique -  lead with the shoulder, wrap up, tackle.

LOVE the Old School Clip ... though old . .maybe I'm not old enough as never had seen this before ... thanks for sharing ... now I know who Mike Stratton is and love the hit heard around the world

23 hours ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

I watch this too much. "MAN ALIVE"

OK ... not sure this is " Your favorite highlight, be it a player, a play or pump up video" with the last few seconds or maybe we can edit that ending out :) 

But does show for those on this board who don't know (if too young) or forgot .. how special Eric Moulds was (especially when compared to current 2019 WR corp) and with a little old school Andre Reed sprinkled in & Doug Flutie Magic.  But just shows .. .now 20+ years later the fact the Patriots still get benefit of the Refs call even in the 90's.