Any interest in former Bill Zach Brown ?

PUNT750

44 minutes ago, PUNT750 said:

dude you need to realize that this is not the most serious version of football talk there is, you often have to sift through pages of intentional idiocy to get what you are looking for and I recommend thinking of it like being with your college friends-they are obnoxious and silly but the day is better with them then without. 

22 minutes ago, Augie said:

OK, just to be sure I was NOT being a jerk, I went back and looked up the other two quotes (on OTW and not even addressed to you!) and I am absolutely sure nobody was offended there. Not because they are part of “my little club”, as you may be imagining it. I’m an outsider to the local folks! I’ve never met either one of them. You are reaching. 

Look, I’m not a hater on ANYONE, and as a result I’m done with this back and forth. I’ll wish you an awesome weekend, and a fun day with a Bills win! But I’m not doing this back and forth any more as nothing productive appears to be likely. Go Bills! 

Dude. You don't need to explain yourself to that ***** guy. You've been far more gracious than most would be. If he wants to continue to feel butt hurt about it then ***** him.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rob's House said:

Dude. You don't need to explain yourself to that ***** guy. You've been far more gracious than most would be. If he wants to continue to feel butt hurt about it then ***** him.

I try to be fair to everyone. I hope to be the anti-antagonizer. (I guess I just made that up.)  He’s clearly the sensitive type, so I feel bad for his angst. If he thinks my life is “sad”, I’d love to see his! We are blessed beyond words. I feel for a guy who gets so easily wounded on a message board. 

10 hours ago, Augie said:

I try to be fair to everyone. I hope to be the anti-antagonizer. (I guess I just made that up.)  He’s clearly the sensitive type, so I feel bad for his angst. If he thinks my life is “sad”, I’d love to see his! We are blessed beyond words. I feel for a guy who gets so easily wounded on a message board. 

Dude. He's a troll. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Augie said:

OK, just to be sure I was NOT being a jerk, I went back and looked up the other two quotes (on OTW and not even addressed to you!) and I am absolutely sure nobody was offended there. Not because they are part of “my little club”, as you may be imagining it. I’m an outsider to the local folks! I’ve never met either one of them. You are reaching. 

Look, I’m not a hater on ANYONE, and as a result I’m done with this back and forth. I’ll wish you an awesome weekend, and a fun day with a Bills win! But I’m not doing this back and forth any more as nothing productive appears to be likely. Go Bills! 

You have a good weekend too!  Forget the whole thing!  I so hope the Bills beat up on the Browns!!!!

PS:  I'm old - went to my 1st Bills game in 1960 with my Dad at the Rock Pile - -got hooked on the team that day!

So - - -what is a "troll" ?