Any interest in former Bill Zach Brown ?

PUNT750

54 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I got my toes in the water, ass in the sand, not a care in the world a cold beer in my hand, life is good today... life is good today...

I got my rice cookin' in the microwave.

I got a three day beard.

I don't plan to shave.

But it's a goofy thing and I just got to say.

Hey, I'm doing alright.

?

2 hours ago, PUNT750 said:

He can't play pass defense at all.  Slow in lateral movement.

In 2016 he led the Bills with 149 combined tackles in 16 games. 

Maybe for obvious running situations and up the middle defensive help?

Are you in sales? Do you need food? 

?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Augie said:

?

*** Moderators***

You had a poll today on what people want from this website.  They don't want the type of answer above.  It's silly and obviously a certain group of regulars don't like posts from people they don't know.  So, you've got a similar situation to the old BBMB and of course that DIED!  Pushing away new posters to have a safe haven for a small gang of regulars that love themselves.  Sad!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, PUNT750 said:

*** Moderators***

You had a poll today on what people want from this website.  They don't want the type of answer above.  It's silly and obviously a certain group of regulars don't like posts from people they don't know.  So, you've got a similar situation to the old BBMB and of course that DIED!  Pushing away new posters to have a safe haven for a small gang of regulars that love themselves.  Sad!

My view is that is silly. I was kidding entirely, and included a smiley face. You asked if we’d be interested, then led with his weaknesses.  “He can't play pass defense at all.  Slow in lateral movement.”  You didn’t “sell it”, and that’s fine. 

If you were genuinely offended, I sincerely apologize. People here kid around, a LOT, and it does NOT mean it’s a personal attack. Most people are relaxed about just having fun with the board. 

FYI - people pretend to be offended over comments all the time, and kid about reporting. This was so tame, IMO, I can’t even tell if you are serious. BUT, if you are, I apologize again. 

P.S. - it’s not about people I know or don’t know. I’m the same with everyone. I don’t hate on ANYONE! But I kid. Most people would understand that the comment that offended you was in jest. I’ll make a point of remembering that I should not kid with you like others kid with much of the group. 

Public apology here. 

Edited by Augie
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Augie said:

My view is that is silly. I was kidding entirely, and included a smiley face. You asked if we’d be interested, then led with his weaknesses.  You didn’t “sell it”, and that’s fine. 

If you were genuinely offended, I sincerely apologize. People here kid around, a LOT, and it does NOT mean it’s a personal attack. Most people are relaxed about just having fun with the board. 

FYI - people pretend to be offended over comments all the time, and kid about reporting. This was so tame, IMO, I can’t even tell if you are serious. BUT, if you are, I apologize again. 

P.S. - it’s not about people I know or don’t know. I’m the same with everyone. I don’t hate on ANYONE! But I kid. Most people would understand that the comment that offended you was in jest. I’ll make a point of remembering that I should not kid with you like others kid with much of the group. 

Public apology here. 

..I wasn't offended at all.  I just felt that I asked a legitimate question in my post and got so many non-applicable replies that weren't necessary.  Maybe that's the reality on this board.     I should not kid with you like others kid with much of the group.  Who is the "group"?

1 hour ago, PUNT750 said:

At the risk of offending you, “the group” would be the vast majority of people on the board . If you think I know all these people and it’s a good old boys club with you on the outside, you would be very wrong. I live in Atlanta, for goodness sakes! I left WNY in 1977!  I’ve personally met only a handful, and I’ve learned the “on-line personalities” of a bunch more. Some negative, some positive, most just here for fun and info.  Most people are pretty chill here, and it’s not like I went all DCTom on you (or ANYONE ever). He has pledged to let a poster get to 250 posts before he calls someone “an idiot”. Most people here know the lay of the land. I always aim not to offend, but some people are relaxed, and some too uptight. It’s a large group, you’ll get all kinds. To each their own. Live and let live. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, I am the egg man said:

What you do, kill someone ?

I hurt someone’s feelings while kidding. I never meant to do so, and that’s all I’d best say. But feel free to share your opinion of how grievous my comments were. Was that over some line? Did I miss something? Geez! 

12 minutes ago, Augie said:

At the risk of offending you, “the group” would be the vast majority of people on the board . If you think I know all these people and it’s a good old boys club with you on the outside, you would be very wrong. I live in Atlanta, for goodness sakes! I left WNY in 1977!  I’ve personally met only a handful, and I’ve learned the “on-line personalities” of a bunch more. Some negative, some positive, most just here for fun and info.  Most people are pretty chill here, and it’s not like I went all DCTom on you (or ANYONE ever). He has pledged to let a poster get to 250 posts before he calls someone “an idiot”. Most people here know the lay of the land. I always aim not to offend, but some people are too relaxed, and some too uptight. It’s a large group, you’ll get all kinds. To each their own. Live and let live. 

With your 30,000 posts focused on a large group, why would you respond to an out-side the group post with NONSENSE??  I think you NEED this board to feel part of a group.  That's not normal.  Silly words on very small Internet site devoted to a football team makes it appear you have nothing better to do!  Again - sad!

19 minutes ago, Augie said:

I hurt someone’s feelings while kidding. I never meant to do so, and that’s all I’d best say. But feel free to share your opinion of how grievous my comments were. Was that over some line? Did I miss something? Geez! 

Found it. Harmless. 

I'm still learning how to tip toe through the tulips in here.

Talk about what's offensive....just wish once my initial post didn't have grammatical errors !

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, PUNT750 said:

Well, YOU are part of the large  group, so.....

Having said that, you have gone to my “sad” life and my personal “needs” in a personal way. You say I’m “not normal”. That’s something I never approached, even in jest with you. I have a lot of posts because I have a lot of time due to personal circumstances. That is not for YOU to judge, but I won’t whine about it to anyone. I’m a big boy. 

Edited by Augie

3 hours ago, whatdrought said:

I got my toes in the water, ass in the sand, not a care in the world a cold beer in my hand, life is good today... life is good today...

Yeah, butt are you safe ?

The Lake Erie tide has been nasty. ??

42 minutes ago, Augie said:

Well, YOU are part of the large  group, so.....

Having said that, you have gone to my “sad” life and my personal “needs” in a personal way. You say I’m “not normal”. That’s something I never approached, even in jest with you. I have a lot of posts because I have a lot of time due to personal circumstances. That is not for YOU to judge, but I won’t whine about it to anyone. I’m a big boy. 

These are your recent replies to legitimate Buffalo Bills topics:

Papa was a rollin’ stone?

Why can’t we have free beer AND puppies?

No wonder people shy away from this website. A lot of us just want to talk football and resent silly replies.

42 minutes ago, Augie said:

1 minute ago, PUNT750 said:

First, please practice quoting a post. I HONESTLY (I swear!) don’t mean that in a negative way, but it makes it easier to respond to when it’s done properly. 

Secondly, and I’m open to polling the other two posters, but I’m 99.999% sure they took it in the way it was intended. If I’m wrong, I’ll be shocked and I’ll apologize and buy them a beer if I ever see them at a game or tailgate. (That goes for you too!). If they ask me to do so it’s only because they are busting my chops. That’s how it goes, but it’s a deal! ?

I never meant to offend you, but I’m also done apologizing. Enough of that. You got upset that I didn’t buy into your thread which you immediately undermined in an amusing way. It was a fine question about a position of need. But it appears most people agree with you......NO. Maybe for the reasons you started with. 

37 minutes ago, PUNT750 said:

OK, just to be sure I was NOT being a jerk, I went back and looked up the other two quotes (on OTW and not even addressed to you!) and I am absolutely sure nobody was offended there. Not because they are part of “my little club”, as you may be imagining it. I’m an outsider to the local folks! I’ve never met either one of them. You are reaching. 

Look, I’m not a hater on ANYONE, and as a result I’m done with this back and forth. I’ll wish you an awesome weekend, and a fun day with a Bills win! But I’m not doing this back and forth any more as nothing productive appears to be likely. Go Bills! 

Edited by Augie