Any interest in former Bill Zach Brown ?

PUNT750

When he first came into the league he was all

avout speed. I’m sure he’s lost a step at this point but I loved when he was a part of our Defense. I’d personally be interested but I’m not expecting the Bills to be. He would be a good person to have around to help Edmunds and Milano in the film room. I know Alexander has been around forever but he wasn’t ever really a MLB. Wouldn’t be a bad idea IMO.

I'm all for it. I am a huge fan of Milano but he has been caught out of position too many times since he returned from injury. Sign Brown to push Milano a little bit and may the best man win. And like Brianmoorman4jesus said, Alexander is getting old and is really a situational linebacker/pass rusher. I trust McBean's decision to sign him or not in this situation though, they have much better insight into whether Brown can help this team 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

It's not clear to me which LB position Zach Brown would compete for, or even back up.  Could he play MLB as well as OLB?  I seem to recall he was a WILL when he was here but perhaps that's not right.  If he could play two or three LB positions he'd be a good pick up.  He was released from Philly after he made a derogatory comment about the Vikings QB, after which the Vikes beat the Eagles.  I think ZB was still playing well.