Trump's #1 Defender in Congress

Kemp

Just now, Bob in Mich said:

Show off.  What other badges did you earn at camp?  Any badges for pedophilia ??

Remember when he and others used to defend and joke around with the convicted sexual predator who used to post here? Shows how bogus his current crusade is.

@Deranged Rhino  he is not going to read the source documents or put together a timeline of what has happened.  You can spell it out for him, draw him a diagram, use a PowerPoint presentation, he is firmly entrenched in his version of an anti-Trump reality.

I think though, that it is a real lesson on why this has been slow-rolled. It is too much for some people to take-in, comprehend, and come to terms with. A soft-coup power struggle trying to overthrow a duly elected President? That sounds fantastical. And then to find out it is due to graft (money laundering and pay-offs)? Well, that, and the players trying to avoid prison.

This is gonna be tough for the American people to absorb and believe, especially with the MSM embargo on the truth.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

@Deranged Rhino  he is not going to read the source documents or put together a timeline of what has happened.  You can spell it out for him, draw him a diagram, use a PowerPoint presentation, he is firmly entrenched in his version of an anti-Trump reality.

I think though, that it is a real lesson on why this has been slow-rolled. It is too much for some people to take-in, comprehend, and come to terms with. A soft-coup power struggle trying to overthrow a duly elected President? That sounds fantastical. And then to find out it is due to graft (money laundering and pay-offs)? Well, that, and the players trying to avoid prison.

This is gonna be tough for the American people to absorb and believe, especially with the MSM embargo on the truth.

At times you seem reasonable.  Highly partisan to be sure, but reasonable once in a while. 

I have a question.  If you risked your life in a treasonous scheme to be able to spy on the President and his campaign, would you record anyone?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

At times you seem reasonable.  Highly partisan to be sure, but reasonable once in a while. 

I have a question.  If you risked your life in a treasonous scheme to be able to spy on the President and his campaign, would you record anyone?

"Record".

You're using the language of the analog world, Bob. Because you're WILDLY under informed and ignorant. 

You would think after having the answer given to you (dozens of times) by now you'd stop and LOOK at that information rather than continue to expose your own asshatery for the world to see. 

4 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

LOL Highly partisan? Me? I am registered no party affiliation for a reason. I am very pro-American and anti-coup, however.

I would not risk my life in a treasonous scheme to spy on the President, so I cannot answer that question.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

LOL Highly partisan? Me? I am registered no party affiliation for a reason. I am very pro-American and anti-coup, however.

I would not risk my life in a treasonous scheme to spy on the President, so I cannot answer that question.

What Bob doesn't get, and what the documents I've shared with him PROVE, is that these people did not think they were risking their life. Why? BECAUSE ILLEGAL POLITICAL SPYING HAS BEEN GOING ON UNCHECKED FOR AT LEAST 8 YEARS, if not longer. 

They were doing what they've always done -- believing that they would be protected by the machine they work for. 

And asshats like @Bob in Mich are proving them correct. The machine WILL protect them, because of ignorant people like Bob.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

You guys should make Dodgeball 3: Ducking and Dodging    I too am independent.  Guess we think alike.   

• Haha (+1) 1

You guys should make Dodgeball 3: Ducking and Dodging    I too am independent.  Guess we think alike.   

This coming from the guy who's spent all morning DODGING the information and answers given to him... only to repeat the same question which exposes his own asshaterry and ignorance. 

Don't be like Bob, PPP. Be better than Bob. Be sober.

4 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Some questions:

How do you feel about the MSM's protection of pedophiles such as Weinstein and Epstein? Does Bill & Hillary's connection to both of them cause you pause?

What do you think of Alexander Vindman's history and derision of this country and also his bias against Trump? Same question for the "whistleblower"? How does this all tie together to justify impeachment charges against Trump?

What do you think about the process that Adam Schiff is using during this non impeachment, impeachment trial? Should he allow all reasonable testimony from witnesses that the Republicans request, or should he only allow witnesses that he portends to back up the Democrats narrative?

If DR predicted many of the misdeeds by the DNC and Deep State that have come to life lately and did it 2-3 years ago, would you admit that there may be some validity to his claims?

Someone please quote this in case Bob has me on ignore.

I don't think he has people "on ignore," per se.  He just can't read their posts through the haze.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Are you sure you're not just one of Tiberius's aliases? Those Independents sure do toe the party line, don't they?

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This coming from the guy who's spent all morning DODGING the information and answers given to him... only to repeat the same question which exposes his own asshaterry and ignorance. 

Don't be like Bob, PPP. Be better than Bob. Be sober.

Dude, on rare occasions I see what you post but essentially you are on ignore.  YOU KNOW THAT. 

Why you continue trying to engage is beyond me but I am no expert and don't really understand some mental disorders.   I know very well that if someone begged me repeatedly to leave them alone and not quote them, I COULD DO THAT.  Mature adults could do that.  Fuksticks, such as DR, cannot do that apparently.

• Haha (+1) 1

Dude, on rare occasions I see what you post but essentially you are on ignore.  YOU KNOW THAT. 

Why you continue trying to engage is beyond me but I am no expert and don't really understand some mental disorders.   I know very well that if someone begged me repeatedly to leave them alone and not quote them, I COULD DO THAT.  Mature adults could do that.  Fuksticks, such as DR, cannot do that apparently.

I'm not engaging you, Bob. 

I'm exposing your ignorance so others will learn. You're irrelevant and your opinions are shite. I've said that repeatedly. 

Now quick: ask the same question about "tapes" again, and pretend it wasn't answered. 

1 minute ago, Bob in Mich said:

The Platters - Smoke Gets In Your Eyes

Lyrics

Baby,
They asked me how I knew
My true love was true
I of course replied
"Something here inside
Cannot be denied"

They said someday you'll find
All who love are blind
When your heart's on fire
You must realize
Smoke gets in your eyes

So I chaffed and I gaily laughed
To think they would doubt my love
Yet today, my love has flown away
I am without my love

Now laughing friends deride
Tears I cannot hide
So I smile and say
"When a lovely flame dies,
Smoke gets in your eyes."

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm not engaging you, Bob. 

I'm exposing your ignorance so others will learn. You're irrelevant and your opinions are shite. I've said that repeatedly. 

Now quick: ask the same question about "tapes" again, and pretend it wasn't answered. 

Line 1: Says he's not engaging Bob

Line 2: Engages with Bob

Line 3: Engages with Bob and asks a Q

Talk about an ass hat

Edited by Gary Busey
  • Awesome! (+1) 1