Trump's #1 Defender in Congress

Kemp

It is pure co-inky-dink this new guy came out with this story today when Jordan was moved to Schiffy's-sham-committee - after this story was debunked a few years back.  Almost like we haven't seen this play 276,498,211 times during the past three years! <_< 

But this guy, this guy we believe!! :rolleyes: #believeallmen??

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 2

Gee, what a fvcking surprise this is.

I heard about this story a million years ago and I said to myself..................

How the fvck would a COLLEGE WRESTLER ever get molested? They must be some weak ass wrestlers.

Anyways, I digress. 

Meanwhile, woman and children who were TRUE victims continue to get no justice.

• Like (+1) 2

Normally I’d say any accusation of this magnitude deserves investigation but the left no longer warrants the benefit of the doubt. Which is unfortunate because a large segment of our population will be tuned out when something truly worth investigating arrives.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Kevbeau said:

Normally I’d say any accusation of this magnitude deserves investigation but the left no longer warrants the benefit of the doubt. Which is unfortunate because a large segment of our population will be tuned out when something truly worth investigating arrives.

They don't care, especially since it will likely be one of theirs who will truly need to be investigated.

The Democrats have shown time and again that they'll disregard any norm for political expediency... then whine and cry and #resist when their own policies are used against them. They didn't learn when Reid used the 'nuclear option'. They didn't learn from the #metoo movement. They won't learn from this impeachment nonsense. They won't learn if they ever make good on their threat to remove the filibuster.

Trump is winning because the left are idiots.

43 minutes ago, Kevbeau said:

This is unfortunate.  The repetition of the 'witch hunt' mantra has convinced so many that the whole Mueller investigation should never have happened and that it found absolutely nothing.  The 'Boy Who Cried Wolf' has been used by some as the basic reasoning to no longer listen to anyone accusing the President.  This is a foolish position as it essentially means there should be no further oversight of Trump's actions.

I pointed out somewhere before that the primary lesson of the Boy Who Cried Wolf tale, was that liars won't be believed in the future.  In the end though the sheep got eaten because the Boy's cries of Wolf were ignored by those that should still have been listening for the warnings.  Even if you think the Boy is a little jerk and you don't really care for mutton, you should still be helping to protect the sheep.

1 hour ago, Kevbeau said:

It was investigated already, thoroughly, and debunked with multiple character witnesses and testimony from people involved (including one who recanted/admitted he was pressured to include Jim in his survivor story). 

Bob, again proving he's a low information guy. 

Or is it a high THC guy? 

One will never know.

He literally supports, with his dollar and information sourcing, known pedo-protectors and has the balls to say that he wants to protect the sheep? If that's true, he's on the wrong side of history but he's too biased to even consider it. 

11 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

This is unfortunate.  The repetition of the 'witch hunt' mantra has convinced so many that the whole Mueller investigation should never have happened and that it found absolutely nothing.  The 'Boy Who Cried Wolf' has been used by some as the basic reasoning to no longer listen to anyone accusing the President.  This is a foolish position as it essentially means there should be no further oversight of Trump's actions.

I pointed out somewhere before that the primary lesson of the Boy Who Cried Wolf tale, was that liars won't be believed in the future.  In the end though the sheep got eaten because the Boy's cries of Wolf were ignored by those that should still have been listening for the warnings.  Even if you think the Boy is a little jerk and you don't really care for mutton, you should still be helping to protect the sheep.

It is more like bringing in the Christine Blasey Ford types who clearly have a political agenda, are lying through their teeth, and yet we are supposed to take these "accusers" seriously.

The harm that has been done to real sexual abuse victims, the lack of reporting of a crime by real rape victims who want to avoid a TV circus or being thought of as liars, the trivialization of "he touched me!" now being equated to rape? It is disgusting. And, at the same time, a story about Epstein is killed by a major network, another network allows "top talent" to have a door lock (rape button), Hollywood is a-ok with pedophiles, quid-pro-quo sexual favors for a bit part, and none of  this is reported for years and years (as the press knew about it) while more real victims accumulate. 

When more of these nebulous suppressed memories come forward at a politically opportune moment and network TV breathlessly reports them as the gospel truth, the average person tunes them out. Which mean that your "boy who cried wolf" analogy will come into play at some point, because one day it will be real, and ignored. And that is the real tragedy.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

I'm a conservative, I prefer lamb. And racks.

12 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

It is more like bringing in the Christine Blasey Ford types who clearly have a political agenda, are lying through their teeth, and yet we are supposed to take these "accusers" seriously.

The harm that has been done to real sexual abuse victims, the lack of reporting of a crime by real rape victims who want to avoid a TV circus or being thought of as liars, the trivialization of "he touched me!" now being equated to rape? It is disgusting. And, at the same time, a story about Epstein is killed by a major network, another network allows "top talent" to have a door lock (rape button), Hollywood is a-ok with pedophiles, quid-pro-quo sexual favors for a bit part, and none of  this is reported for years and years (as the press knew about it) while more real victims accumulate. 

When more of these nebulous suppressed memories come forward at a politically opportune moment and network TV breathlessly reports them as the gospel truth, the average person tunes them out. Which mean that your "boy who cried wolf" analogy will come into play at some point, because one day it will be real, and ignored. And that is the real tragedy.

I agree 1000%

1 minute ago, Gary Busey said:

Can you cite that one for us sheeple?

Maybe if you stayed better informed you wouldn't have to ask DR to explain everything to you.

Just now, Gary Busey said:

Can you cite that one for us sheeple?

It's all over multiple threads: 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/rep-jordan-report-confirms-denials-of-knowledge-of-sexual-abuse-at-ohio-state/2019/05/17/c74f98a4-78bb-11e9-bd25-c989555e7766_story.html

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/former-coaches-wrestlers-and-colleagues-rush-to-defend-rep-jim-jordan

But while the two “butted heads” over religion and politics, Pardos insisted Jordan was incapable of ignoring abuse. If the assistant coach knew Strauss was abusing students, Pardos tells me, “knowing Jimmy I think he would’ve ripped of his arm and beat him with it.”

https://dailycaller.com/2018/08/09/wrestler-recants-jim-jordan/

A former Ohio State University wrestler is recanting his claims that Ohio Republican Rep. Jim Jordan knew of sexual abuse allegations against a university physician when he coached wrestling at the school over 20 years ago.

“At no time did I ever say or have any direct knowledge that Jim Jordan knew of Dr. Richard Strauss’s inappropriate behavior,” Mark Coleman, a former MMA fighter who wrestled at Ohio State when Jordan coached there, said in a statement.

How people can't see through this gambit -- after what everyone saw with Kavanaugh, with Trump in '16, and with Jordan just last year -- is beyond me. 

But partisanship blinds people and makes them do silly things, like Bob, and defend known pedos and their protectors. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Maybe if you stayed better informed you wouldn't have to ask DR to explain everything to you.

I am informed dipshit. DR is lying. He has the story backward. The witness (Mark Coleman) was pressured by Jim Jordan, his brother, and another former coach on phone calls to change his story that Jim Jordan knew of the allegations.