What kind of place do members want The Stadium Wall to be?

What kind of place do members want The Stadium Wall to be?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Should The Stadium Wall forum allow topics and posts that are critical of the Bills?

• Yes. Both favorable and critical comments and topics should be welcome here.
    • No. If you want to criticize the Bills, go someplace else.

1 hour ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

if i could have one wish it would be new threads during the game. up-to-the-second reactionary "i told you so" threads that just can't be contained in the game day thread. 

You can start new threads during the game, they just can't be game-day discussion

If you want to start a thread about how we should sign AJ Green in FA during the game or something, Go For It.

46 minutes ago, Buffalo ill said:

There could be a hot take thread for people to post all their "so and so sucks" garbage.  It's annoying when I'm just trying to get an idea of what play just happened and emo teens (maybe adults?) chain post "Allen sucks!!!!11!"   That contributes nothing to me personally. 

We could also have a more productive gameday thread, that acts as a play by play discussion to keep people like me (almost never get to see the games on tv) informed. A description of what happened, such as "Allen held the ball to long and got strip sacked" is infinitely better than 2-3 word boohoo venting posts.

I think what you're looking for here could be better supplied by listening to radio play by play or following the play-by-play as it happens on NFL.com.  Bills Mafia on Facebook has coverage.  I believe I've reddit the games may be available elsewhere.

If someone wants to try play by play'ing,  I'm willing to float the idea with the other Mods and see if they're down with it (PM me whoever is That Person)

But I kind of don't see the point of trying to duplicate what is already available.

19 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

You’re now on mine.

Wait, a Mod can have an Ignore list?  Dammit Chand why didn't none of you tell me? :rolleyes:

• Haha (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I dunno, I think when I got modded, I must have had 40-50 people on Ignore.  I'd been here 10 years, you see.  Even at 3-4 people a year, it adds up.

Probably a lot of 'em had wandered off and weren't too active any more.

When modded, I deleted the whole list.

Is lemon OK?  or that Sprite poundcake common in the south?

??? OMG good one, believe it or don't I did not see that

Its gross. Honestly, vanilla pound cake is the best and it isn’t that great (at least the store bought stuff)... the problem is, once you start eating it, you can’t stop yourself...

I enjoy responding, sometimes rather sarcasticly, to posts I feel strongly about and have been cautioned about. I believe that as long as we are not offensive, anything goes. If I post an opinion I fully expect to have a face full of any comment thrown at me. Go Bills and let's go keep having fun on this forum!

3 hours ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

I want a thumbs down button, dammit! 

Agreed. It isn’t enough to verbally shame idiots, I want a tangible demonstration.

3 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Oh, ? you!!!

?

Beat me to it...

3 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

This place has an ignore feature ? ... Why didn't anybody tell me that ?

Anyway, I've never even thought of using an ignore thing because I want to hear all sides, whether they're intelligent, Humorous or just plain bizarre. Why limit peoples opinions ?

To each their own I guess.

We were too busy ignoring you to tell you about it...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

@wagon127 meet @mead107

@mead107, meat @wagon127

I wish you positive sweet thoughts for you both to have a splendid delightful day!

Hell I did.  When I wanna close a thread for reals welp then.

Thank you so much for showing me the love and kindness that needs to be spread to all TBD members.  It’s amazing how awesome, wonderful, and joyous being kind and considerate to others can be so fulfilling.  

thank you for all you do.  ❤️❤️??

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Gugny said:

There seems to be a growing trend lately.  More and more users are crying foul, saying they're being "censored," because they're being critical of the Bills.

No ... that's not why you're being censored.

You're being censored because you're creating unnecessary new threads.  You're being censored because you're being argumentative.  You're being censored because you're being disrespectful.

And when you get called out on those things, you immediately say, "you just don't like me because I'm not a homer."

It's BS.  And it's easy to see.  This trend, as I see it, is happening with a lot of newer users who are creating accounts for the sole purpose of bashing the Bills every chance they get.  That's not what this place needs.

There are lots of things about the Bills that can be criticized, from top to bottom.  Those criticisms, as long as I've been here, have never been silenced.  A-holes are silenced.

So the obvious choice is YES, but there's a lot more to it, in my opinion.

@eanyills, you seem to be befuddled by my sentiment.  Do you care to explain?

2 hours ago, JoeF said:

I want free beer, not free puppies...

Love this place just the way it is.

Why can’t we have free beer AND puppies?  What kind of Grinch are you???

1 hour ago, djp14150 said:

Can peop,e get status demotions?

I think they call them.......vacations. 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1

I’ve thought about this a lot.  I’m glad someone had the courage to create this thread because only one of pure bravado, intelligence could do so.  

I’m going to take my best shot....

Strawberries wear shorts that are too long for the warm winter nights.  When you look into someone’s eyes and smell their Tuesday, then you know carpets can’t dry with ketchup.  

Fire cramps bottle openers from a newborn baby. 

I challenge anyone to find a more logical representation.  

Oh yeah, and Epstein didn’t kill himself. 

Edited by Virgil
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

I’ve thought about this a lot.  I’m glad someone had the courage to create this thread because only one of pure bravado, intelligence could do so.  

I’m going to take my best shot....

Strawberries wear shorts that are too long for the warm winter nights.  When you look into someone’s eyes and smell their Tuesday, then you know carpets can’t dry with ketchup.  

Fire cramps bottle openers from a newborn baby. 

I challenge anyone to find a more logical representation.  

Oh yeah, and Epstein didn’t kill himself. 

I love you, man.