What kind of place do members want The Stadium Wall to be?

What kind of place do members want The Stadium Wall to be?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Should The Stadium Wall forum allow topics and posts that are critical of the Bills?

• Yes. Both favorable and critical comments and topics should be welcome here.
    • No. If you want to criticize the Bills, go someplace else.

3 minutes ago, 32ABBA said:

It's easy to thin the herd, though. It's not a big deal to have annoying posters, and worth it to have the freedom to post whatever you want...because it's all at your fingertips to shape the board however you like.

Why would you want to give that up?

Hell, I'm one of the most annoying posters here.  I've taken my lumps, believe me.  I'm not saying the herd should be thinned, necessarily.  But I do believe that those who are here ONLY to disrupt should be jettisoned.

• Like (+1) 6

Just now, RaoulDuke79 said:

I want it to be a place where everybody knows your name. And they're ways glad you came. You want to be where you can see the troubles are all the same.

Ok Norm have another beer ;) 

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Hell, I'm one of the most annoying posters here.  I've taken my lumps, believe me.  I'm not saying the herd should be thinned, necessarily.  But I do believe that those who are here ONLY to disrupt should be jettisoned.

I have been suspended for all kinds of silly posts....and even had a mod or 2 message me an insult, but I'm okay with it. The mods have a thankless job.

As soon as I see someone post a few disingenuous posts, they are sent to "ignore". It's easy.

I even had "B-Man" on ignore for awhile because his posts would have such wide spacing that the scrolling would just be ridiculous (and then someone would quote the whole post, and take up the whole page).

I really think there is no problem with any of this, because we all have the tools here to shape the message board to suit us, and it's easy to do.

Edited by 32ABBA

okay, let's try to explain the internet to you...

it's a better place to learn how people lie and exaggerate and hyperbolize, than say... learning this the hard way from strangers at a bar.

Edited by row_33
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, 32ABBA said:

I have been suspended for all kinds of silly posts....and even had a mod or 2 message me an insult, but I'm okay with it. The mods have a thankless job.

As soon as I see someone post a few disingenuous posts, they are sent to "ignore". It's easy.

I even had "B-Man" on ignore for awhile because his posts would have such wide spacing that the scrolling would just be ridiculous (and then someone would quote the whole post, and take up the whole page).

I really think there is no problem with any of this, because we all have the tools her to shape the message board to suit us, and it's easy to do.

It's not easy to get thrown out of here.  I can't think of anyone who's been perma-banned that I miss.  And I can easily point to some former members whose absence has made this a better place.

It's a great point that we all have the ignore feature at our disposal.  Bans should be for those, like I said, who are here only to ruffle feathers.  That's a waste of time.  And, as far as I can tell, those are the only ones who get the hook.

• Like (+1) 2

This place has an ignore feature ? ... Why didn't anybody tell me that ?

Anyway, I've never even thought of using an ignore thing because I want to hear all sides, whether they're intelligent, Humorous or just plain bizarre. Why limit peoples opinions ?

To each their own I guess.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, frostbitmic said:

This place has an ignore feature ? ... Why didn't anybody tell me that ?

Anyway, I've never even thought of using an ignore thing because I want to hear all sides, whether they're intelligent, Humorous or just plain bizarre. Why limit peoples opinions ?

To each their own I guess.

come to PPP and you will rack up a pile of ignores, to the moon!!

• Like (+1) 1