Tre White Most Important Player vs. Browns

jwhit34

I think this game is won or lost in the trenches. I'm concerned about the Cleveland pass rush. I also think that Baker is nearly broken and we need to make an exceptional effort to get to him early and often. Their Oline is pretty bad, and I'm hoping ours steps up. Go Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

I feel like these match-ups are important, but the team cannot continue to go into every game expecting to hold opponents to less than 20 points week in and week out.

At some point, the Bills offense needs to step up. Why not now? The Browns have given up 20 plus points in all but one game; 40 plus once, 30 plus twice. All of this over an 8 game stretch.

How's about the offense starts scoring?

Edited by LSHMEAB

I feel like Tre rarely has had a bad game this year. 

For defense my most important player is Hughes. Time for him to step up against maybe the worst tackles in football and make Baker feel the heat.

on offense I go with Dawkins. If Dawkins can handle Garrett mostly one on one with a little help from the TE from time to time, Alle should have time to pick apart the TE’s with Beasley and some underneath stuff.

20 hours ago, row_33 said:

I'd go with QB being the most important, hope for a very good display out of Josh.

hah. I mean, it’s not even debatable. Josh Allen is going to be the most important person for the Bills this week (and probably every week). 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

I love White! We need more Whites on our team! (;-) No more Williams ever again.

You shush. Aaron and Kyle have both been some of my favorite Bills of all time. Both represented this team on the field with their heart on their sleeve. So shush!

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/8/2019 at 3:44 PM, frogger said:

Anyone else feel Kevin Johnson is playing better than Wallace?  He’s much more physical.

situational

6 hours ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Racist 

Right !

why the Williams hate ?

so unfair