Olivier Vernon OUT for Sunday

Rigotz

1 minute ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

They said he got hurt on the 3rd to last play of the last game bumping knees with another player.  Bad luck on a meaningless play

Good luck for us.

I really want to beat the snot out of the Browns! The sad thing is it’s a lose/ lose for us, status wise. 
We win, they suck and we were suppose to beat them. We lose, we suck?

• Like (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Good luck for us.

I really want to beat the snot out of the Browns! The sad thing is it’s a lose/ lose for us, status wise. 

You're right. We won't benefit from either outcome. Unless we blow them out which we haven't done yet to anyone. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Good luck for us.

Yes, your exactly right but that's ok,  just want a win. I don't want our Billy Boys getting swell heads, let them feel disrespected ---it will keep them working harder to gain respect.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Good luck for us.

I dunno about that.  6-3 is good, but a 7-2 record might start to generate a little respect for the Bills.  

Good luck for us.

I think you are underrating the Brown a bit. This is going to be a very close game. 

43 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

This is reminding me of the Eagles game when 5 or 6 were out and I was sure we would win.

Never easy beating a team with their backs against the wall. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, artmalibu said:

So 7 and 2 is not a benefit.  

You listen to the a$$hats too much.

55 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

well, besides in the ‘W’ column ;)

Bother reading who and what I was responding to....the key words are " status wise"....media...in other words we could be 9-2 going to Dallas and most of the clueless national media would find some excuse to disparage us. Obviously every W is important. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Good luck for us.

We become 7-2. Keep beating the teams you're supposed to beat and they can't ignore you. If we roll into Dallas on Thanksgiving at 9-2, we will have respect. 

• Like (+1) 1

Good luck for us.

Not true. The Bills are underdogs. The Browns have a good inside running game, the weakness of the Bills. 

If Buffalo stops the run and wins convincingly this will easily be the biggest win of the year. I don’t think they get it done but I’m hopeful. 

10 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

We become 7-2. Keep beating the teams you're supposed to beat and they can't ignore you. If we roll into Dallas on Thanksgiving at 9-2, we will have respect. 

The thanksgiving game is basically the next "are they good?" test.  Beating the Browns will have two narratives.

Bills win by a few points "they barely beat the browns who don't appear to be THAT good anyways"

Bills win by a lot "the Browns appear to be in worse shape than originally thought"

No one is going to point to the Bills being better or a contender because of this game (at least when it comes to the talking heads).

And honestly, I like it that way and I think they guys on the team like the "disrespected/underdog" narrative.

• Like (+1) 1