Jump to content
ExiledInIllinois

Hot for Scandinavian Warriors

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Oh good a dead body...that's nice...I'm just gonna go.

/smh

 

It's meant in the context of the era... Living.  Necrophiliacs need not apply.

2 minutes ago, Gray Beard said:

Does the Swedish Curling Team qualify as Scandinavian Warriors?

 

1200px-Team_Swedens_damcurlare_-_Granada

@Mike in Horseheads thanks you for your service and getting this thread back on track!

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Gray Beard said:

Does the Swedish Curling Team qualify as Scandinavian Warriors?

 

1200px-Team_Swedens_damcurlare_-_Granada

Funny you would bring this up.

 

There is this relatively new "Olympic Channel" on TV.

 

They show a lot of curling and I swear to God, there is some kind of rule that female curlers competing at the international level have to be cute as hell.  A LOT of female curlers out there are pretty hot.

 

For this reason, I have taken a liking to women's curling, when I stumble across it.

 

 

  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Viking Shield Maiden:

 

https://www.livescience.com/amp/Viking-shield-maiden-facial-reconstruction.html

 

gnri5MarQag8wU2XDrCw2T-1200-80.jpg

Step right up Mr. @Gugny... Earn your WAFcard back!  Oh, no more stupid egg questions.

 

Looks like Charlize Theron in Monster.  

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Oh good a dead body...that's nice...I'm just gonna go.

 

what is this, Roman from Succession?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

 

15965076514_e987de3863_z.jpg

 

According to Wikipedia she’s a Canadian of Ukrainian decent. 

Those sneaky Canadians. 

(“Yes” isn’t a strong enough word)

 

Katheryn Winnick (born December 17, 1977[1][2]) is a Canadian actress. She is known for her roles in Amusement (2008), Bones (2010), A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III (2012), Vikings (2013–present), The Art of the Steal (2013), Polar (2019) and Wu Assassins (2019).

 

Winnick was born in Etobicoke, Ontario, and is of Ukrainian descent. She spoke Ukrainian as her first language and did not begin speaking English until she was eight years old.[3][4] She began training in martial arts at age seven, and obtained her first black belt at 13.[5] By age 21, she had started three Taekwondo schools.[5] She taught Taekwondo and self-defense to actors while completing her degree in kinesiology at York University, Toronto.[6]

 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Gray Beard said:

Does the Swedish Curling Team qualify as Scandinavian Warriors?

 

1200px-Team_Swedens_damcurlare_-_Granada

Well they do throw rocks in battle against others......

  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Gray Beard said:

 

According to Wikipedia she’s a Canadian of Ukrainian decent. 

Those sneaky Canadians. 

(“Yes” isn’t a strong enough word)

 

Katheryn Winnick (born December 17, 1977[1][2]) is a Canadian actress. She is known for her roles in Amusement (2008), Bones (2010), A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III (2012), Vikings (2013–present), The Art of the Steal (2013), Polar (2019) and Wu Assassins (2019).

 

Winnick was born in Etobicoke, Ontario, and is of Ukrainian descent. She spoke Ukrainian as her first language and did not begin speaking English until she was eight years old.[3][4] She began training in martial arts at age seven, and obtained her first black belt at 13.[5] By age 21, she had started three Taekwondo schools.[5] She taught Taekwondo and self-defense to actors while completing her degree in kinesiology at York University, Toronto.[6]

 

 Ukraine pumps out large quantities of beautiful women.  It can't be argued.

 

 

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kirsty, the prep teacher, is a Scottish lass, now living in Oz. She also runs gym classes at my gym. Trains really hard, genuinely, mixed lifting and boxing, tae kwon do. She’d have made a perfect stuntwoman for Lagertha. Cute as a hell, nice as pie too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

 

Except she's British or Canadian


your indecision proves ...

 

you don’t watch Vikings 

you didn’t read the thread 

;) 🤣

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 2:10 PM, Gray Beard said:

Does the Swedish Curling Team qualify as Scandinavian Warriors?

 

1200px-Team_Swedens_damcurlare_-_Granada

 

They could take turns with my stones !!!

 

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...