Hot for Scandinavian Warriors

7 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Oh good a dead body...that's nice...I'm just gonna go.

/smh

It's meant in the context of the era... Living.  Necrophiliacs need not apply.

2 minutes ago, Gray Beard said:

Does the Swedish Curling Team qualify as Scandinavian Warriors?

1200px-Team_Swedens_damcurlare_-_Granada

@Mike in Horseheads thanks you for your service and getting this thread back on track!

• Haha (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Gray Beard said:

Does the Swedish Curling Team qualify as Scandinavian Warriors?

1200px-Team_Swedens_damcurlare_-_Granada

Funny you would bring this up.

There is this relatively new "Olympic Channel" on TV.

They show a lot of curling and I swear to God, there is some kind of rule that female curlers competing at the international level have to be cute as hell.  A LOT of female curlers out there are pretty hot.

For this reason, I have taken a liking to women's curling, when I stumble across it.

• Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

15965076514_e987de3863_z.jpg

According to Wikipedia she’s a Canadian of Ukrainian decent. 

Those sneaky Canadians. 

(“Yes” isn’t a strong enough word)

Katheryn Winnick (born December 17, 1977[1][2]) is a Canadian actress. She is known for her roles in Amusement (2008), Bones (2010), A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III (2012), Vikings (2013–present), The Art of the Steal (2013), Polar (2019) and Wu Assassins (2019).

Winnick was born in Etobicoke, Ontario, and is of Ukrainian descent. She spoke Ukrainian as her first language and did not begin speaking English until she was eight years old.[3][4] She began training in martial arts at age seven, and obtained her first black belt at 13.[5] By age 21, she had started three Taekwondo schools.[5] She taught Taekwondo and self-defense to actors while completing her degree in kinesiology at York University, Toronto.[6]

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Gray Beard said:

According to Wikipedia she’s a Canadian of Ukrainian decent. 

Those sneaky Canadians. 

(“Yes” isn’t a strong enough word)

Katheryn Winnick (born December 17, 1977[1][2]) is a Canadian actress. She is known for her roles in Amusement (2008), Bones (2010), A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III (2012), Vikings (2013–present), The Art of the Steal (2013), Polar (2019) and Wu Assassins (2019).

Winnick was born in Etobicoke, Ontario, and is of Ukrainian descent. She spoke Ukrainian as her first language and did not begin speaking English until she was eight years old.[3][4] She began training in martial arts at age seven, and obtained her first black belt at 13.[5] By age 21, she had started three Taekwondo schools.[5] She taught Taekwondo and self-defense to actors while completing her degree in kinesiology at York University, Toronto.[6]

Ukraine pumps out large quantities of beautiful women.  It can't be argued.

• Like (+1) 1

Kirsty, the prep teacher, is a Scottish lass, now living in Oz. She also runs gym classes at my gym. Trains really hard, genuinely, mixed lifting and boxing, tae kwon do. She’d have made a perfect stuntwoman for Lagertha. Cute as a hell, nice as pie too.