This forum is a joke

CoachT

I put a lot of effort in writing up a detailed summary of what I seen with our run defense, focusing on the defensive tackles.  Seemed to be getting a lot of traction and creating good debate, which is what I thought this forum was about.

But some little puke(mod) put a stop to it, I assume because they disagree with me. I put my time in so maybe fellow Bills fans can get a little value from it. Never again will I waste my time.

I assume this will be deleted ASAP .. Can't criticise the almighty mods lol .. Some communist BS

• Like (+1) 5
  • Sad 2
  • Haha (+1) 20
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CoachT said:

I put a lot of effort in writing up a detailed summary of what I seen with our run defense, focusing on the defensive tackles.  Seemed to be getting a lot of traction and creating good debate, which is what I thought this forum was about.

But some little puke(mod) put a stop to it, I assume because they disagree with me. I put my time in so maybe fellow Bills fans can get a little value from it. Never again will I waste my time.

I assume this will be deleted ASAP .. Can't criticise the almighty mods lol .. Some communist BS

Some little puke? ???

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, CoachT said:

seen.jpg

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 13
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, CoachT said:

I ain't seen it

• Haha (+1) 5

9 minutes ago, CoachT said:

Nope. The thread gets locked. YOU get deleted.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 11
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, CoachT said:

Sometimes posters disagree with mod decisions.  Sometimes mods disagree with each other's decisions.  We're not a hive mind.

When I was a newbie poster, I got butt hurt sometimes that a mod decided my thread was duplicative  and shut it down or merged it. 

Over time, I learned how things work on the board and it stopped happening.

Most of us mods will answer questions about why something was done if we're PMd with a polite subject line and an honest question.  There are constructive ways to deal with these things.

This was not one of those constructive ways.

• Like (+1) 26
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1